• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

It would be hilarious if the following were found dead from autoerotic asphyxiation:

G

I prefer something with a little more edge to it.

[MEDIA=youtube]mjqbKmt0CTk[/MEDIA]

Oh yeah? I’ve got something with a little more edge for you RIGHT HERE! 👇😏👇

265C34B2-BD25-4970-A030-2F0352B1C305.jpeg

G

I concur. Nice fellas too.

Do you have the 3 disc "This is Pat Dinizio"?
I admittedly don't go that deep. I'll check it out though.

Well.
If we're throwing the rules out the cunting window

[MEDIA=youtube]hA4RJtVFUMY[/MEDIA]
Slaps.

Chicks fawkin rock!

[MEDIA=youtube]OdpTcvSn8HQ[/MEDIA]

RIP:

[MEDIA=youtube]yCC_b5WHLX0[/MEDIA]

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Those breeches will stay open!
Forum Clout
I can imagine the Austin police department receiving a panicked anonymous call of a body found in an abandoned steelworks factory, and when they turn up it’s a dead Joe Rogan dressed as a gladiator with a ball gag in his mouth and a perforated colon. Covered in the jizz of 30+ different men.

Smeckler's Powder

Sweet powder eases the pain
Forum Clout
I admittedly don't go that deep. I'll check it out though.

I'd say those cover albums are fairly deep brotherman. Back in the day he used to make limited runs of shit to sell directly through his website and one of them he took suggestions for covers and Smithereens songs to redo on piano or acoustic. I'm pretty sure some suggestions I made got on there. Eventually he did a wide release with a paired down version. I remember some of it being pretty good. I've got Attack Of The Smithereens too which is usually pretty hard to find not crazy expensive. I haven't looked at it them awhile, I'll take a look at it and see if there's anything on there I should send to you/upload to jew tube