• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

It would be hilarious if the following were found dead from autoerotic asphyxiation:

G

Those niggers melodious as all fuck. I certainly wouldn't say annihilated The Who here but I listen to this on purpose far more than the original:

[MEDIA=youtube]id=tGvPfMk-SPk;list=OLAK5uy_nh1e0rcdXUZ3YxzUe6jgJW1NuJZncfFjE[/MEDIA]

Another good one they did:
[MEDIA=youtube]NpoDa3lIsMw[/MEDIA]
The entire Meet the Smithereens album rules. They did such a great job with it. This is one of my favorite Beatles songs and I probably listen to this version more.

[MEDIA=youtube]B7xynOuwt6s[/MEDIA]

Smeckler's Powder

Sweet powder eases the pain
Forum Clout
None of you fucking european dicks were even alive when born in the usa was released.
You have no idea what that record meant to people you'd never deign to consider.
Springsteen has been very honest about his songs;
they are not about him,
they're about the people he grew up with and around.

Fuck off.

his "work" really had nothing to do with it. He's been an absolute piece of shit for about 30 years. I'm from one of the type of states that queer was pandering to and I still never liked that shit.

That is to say, again, that Spirit in the Night from 1975 is very great.

G

None of you fucking european dicks were even alive when born in the usa was released.
You have no idea what that record meant to people you'd never deign to consider.
Springsteen has been very honest about his songs;
they are not about him,
they're about the people he grew up with and around.

Fuck off.

[MEDIA=youtube]FDePd-mHOL4[/MEDIA]
Sir I grew up in flyover country and I like some really corny shit that I'd never admit to here, and I'll agree with @RIP-Allen-Lanier that his work isn't the big issue I have with him.

ThePepsiColaRapist

Dan doesn’t have a penis. I. Do.
Forum Clout
Sir I grew up in flyover country and I like some really corny shit that I'd never admit to here, and I'll agree with @RIP-Allen-Lanier that his work isn't the big issue I have with him.
I did too. And he's a cunt. But for whatever reason, people hold his feet to the fire for never working in a factory.
(where you from? and what corny shit?)

ThePepsiColaRapist

Forum Clout
his "work" really had nothing to do with it. He's been an absolute piece of shit for about 30 years. I'm from one of the type of states that queer was pandering to and I still never liked that shit.

That is to say, again, that Spirit in the Night from 1975 is very great.
His last record was pretty okay.
Also, I thought you were a Euro-fag, so my comedown may have been a little harsh.

Smeckler's Powder

Sweet powder eases the pain
Forum Clout
G

I did too. And he's a cunt. But for whatever reason, people hold his feet to the fire for never working in a factory.
(where you from? and what corny shit?)
Yeah that part doesn't really bug me either. If I were to not like musicians for being phony bastards, I'd have to stop listening to a lot of shit. To answer your questions, I grew up at different times in Montana, Wyoming and Colorado. As for the corny shit, I'm a mark for a great hook and good vocals. I'll spare everyone my spiel on the merits of (some) pop music and just post some Carpenters.

[MEDIA=youtube]MhkTyJstQWE[/MEDIA]

I mince like Anthony wearing mommy's shoes to this shit.

G

Yeah that part doesn't really bug me either. If I were to not like musicians for being phony bastards, I'd have to stop listening to a lot of shit. To answer your questions, I grew up at different times in Montana, Wyoming and Colorado. As for the corny shit, I'm a mark for a great hook and good vocals. I'll spare everyone my spiel on the merits of (some) pop music and just post some Carpenters.

[MEDIA=youtube]MhkTyJstQWE[/MEDIA]

I always thought the Carpenters were creepy as fuck but i love this song and Karen Carpenter had one hell of a voice.

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
1200px-Jerry_Seinfeld_2016_-_2.jpg

ThePepsiColaRapist

Forum Clout

I love The Carpenters

ThePepsiColaRapist

Forum Clout

I didn't step a foot out of Kansas 'till I was 15.
Sorry I called you, "European"
(yuck)