• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

It would be hilarious if the following were found dead from autoerotic asphyxiation:

Smeckler's Powder

Sweet powder eases the pain
Forum Clout
ab6761610000e5ebf7cac48c6b587b927ba73f4e

Smeckler's Powder

Sweet powder eases the pain
Forum Clout
I actually like Springsteen. Saw him live about 10 years ago and it was amazing. But you’re right, Nebraska was his last truly great album. Although The Rising and Ghost of Thom Joad were ok. Fight me!

This was his only really great moment:

Fact of the matter is he's a giant faggot now and it would be hilarious walking on him hanging by a noose with his stupid dick out.

Which btw this was not intended to be a Springsteen thread, but one about who would be funniest to find in such a fashion, sniff

G

This was his only really great moment:

[MEDIA=youtube]dp-aRBV7jLc[/MEDIA]

Fact of the matter is he's a giant faggot now and it would be hilarious walking on him hanging by a noose with his stupid dick out.

Which btw this was not intended to be a Springsteen thread, but one about who would be funniest to find in such a fashion, sniff

I don’t give a fawk, i’ll hijack whichever thread i damn well please! This is a Springsteen thread now, bitches!

[MEDIA=youtube]SF13Q2pPBz4[/MEDIA]

G

I apologize i might be intoxicated. I like the Smithereens, at least what i heard of them
Smithereens also annihilated the Ramones at their own song. Amazing how slightly changing the melody makes it ten times better.

[MEDIA=youtube]o0Q_F5oBud4[/MEDIA]

This one I can really get behind. Learn to edit your movies, you pretentious fuck. No comedy needs to be two and a half hours. The best projects he's involved with are ones he didn't actually write or direct.