• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

It was traitors who stole Piggy's daughter

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
I have a cousin who when she was 18/19 got pregnant by her boyfriend. He was a piece of shit but everyone put up with himat least he had a job. After the kid was born and maybe before he starts hitting her. He would later father more kids and hit their mothers too. I was confused though that he had all these kids he never saw, whose mothers he beat up. He paid no child support for any of them and he wasn’t even black. It blew my mind.

Anyway my point is even after hitting the mother many times,continuing to hit other women and never paying child support. He still had some kind of access. He died a year or so ago in a car crash(he was the only fatality in a two vehicle collision involving five people so joke’s on him). His kid went to his funeral and at least knew him a little bit. Pats daughter won’t even know he died and won’t go to the funeral even if she knows about it.

I really can’t understand how he justifies this to himself. He deserves everything that’s coming to him.

A woman beating dead beat was a better father than Pat is what I’m getting at, he’s very fat also.
How many Twitter followers did this fella have?

G

He would later father more kids and hit their mothers too. I was confused though that he had all these kids he never saw, whose mothers he beat up. He paid no child support for any of them and he wasn’t even black. It blew my mind.

Girls are stupid. I knew of a dude like that in my hometown back in the late 80s/early 90s. I was maybe 18, he was probably around 20-21. Dude had like 6 different kids with 6 different girls. He had a minimum wage job and so he was paying next to nothing in child support. And dumb girls kept fucking him and he kept knocking them up. He probably had at least 8 kids when I moved away and lost track. It was almost comical, they'd be all lovey like "He didn't care about those other girls, he loves me" and then she'd get knocked up and he'd bail and then they were pissed and he was a fucking asshole. I don't know what that has to do with Rick but he's fat so there's always that.