• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

It was traitors who stole Piggy's daughter

Jenna

The Mix 94.9 $3000 Fugitive
Forum Clout
The problem with Pigman’s Life Philosophy is that it all rides on him achieving some kind of success. I was once like him. All his doubling down will be vindicated in his mind when he becomes ultra-successful. At that point everyone from his childhood bullies to his ex and PCJ to the aTalker-childs will have to step back and say “fuck, we were wrong!”

Of course this is all a childish delusion, a delusion he requires to function, because at his core he’s so insecure that to even start to acknowledge that would consume him.

The problem is that the longer he continues down this path, the more wreckage and destruction he accrues, making any actual self-reflection all the more painful for him.

When Rupert here was a student at the Clifton high school, none of us - myself, his teachers, his classmates, dreamt that he would amount to a hill of beans. But we were wrong, and you, Rupert, you were right. And that's why tonight, before the entire nation, we'd like to apologize to you personally and to beg your forgiveness for all the things we did to you. And we'd like to thank you personally, all of us, for the meaning you've given our lives.

Username

Forum Clout
Traitors? Nobody swore allegiance to you fatso. Ade made marriage vows but even to strict religious people they can be broken under the right circumstances.

Your pregnant wife(at the time ha ha) decided she didn’t want to raise a kid with you. It’s all in your gay blog fat man, she never loved you,was never attracted to you. The funniest part is when she says she never trusted you. What the fuck could that mean,my money is on you being a pedo but that’s just speculation.

My point is Pat your wife left you because your a creepy cunt and your friend decided he rather fuck your pregnant wife than be your friend. There’s a common denominator here fatso, maybe after an intensive year of therapy with mama Raven you can figure out what it is.

Last edited:

medium wyzzz

Forum Clout
c7a086054e860b27e7811586a8cf34c8.jpg

Oopsie doodles:

70b567f1cda75a212f3d6abe06deb291.jpeg
Jesus; patty needs a chill pill

Username

Forum Clout
I have a cousin who when she was 18/19 got pregnant by her boyfriend. He was a piece of shit but everyone put up with himat least he had a job. After the kid was born and maybe before he starts hitting her. He would later father more kids and hit their mothers too. I was confused though that he had all these kids he never saw, whose mothers he beat up. He paid no child support for any of them and he wasn’t even black. It blew my mind.

Anyway my point is even after hitting the mother many times,continuing to hit other women and never paying child support. He still had some kind of access. He died a year or so ago in a car crash(he was the only fatality in a two vehicle collision involving five people so joke’s on him). His kid went to his funeral and at least knew him a little bit. Pats daughter won’t even know he died and won’t go to the funeral even if she knows about it.

I really can’t understand how he justifies this to himself. He deserves everything that’s coming to him.

A woman beating dead beat was a better father than Pat is what I’m getting at, he’s very fat also.