• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

It was traitors who stole Piggy's daughter

RobertMewler

Forum Clout
c7a086054e860b27e7811586a8cf34c8.jpg

Oopsie doodles:

70b567f1cda75a212f3d6abe06deb291.jpeg

Forum Clout
Imagine letting your narcissistic ego get in the way of seeing your daughter. FAT pedophile wife beating piece of shit. Imagine then never learning a lesson about not getting out of your own way and fucking shit up to the point of pissing off the most vicious and STILL hilarious group of trolls on the web that have damaged your reputation and also the reputation of his colleagues while simultaneously draining them of over 100 grand financially. Never stop being you Pig. May the pig milk cup never runneth dry.

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
I genuinely thought Annabelle must be PCJ’s and didn’t expect him to reply with so much detail but I trust him completely and it’s made me hate this fat, disgusting pig more every day since. “I’d rather be right than happy.” says everything about this pathetic cunt. He can never be wrong so it’s better to never meet his own daughter than to back down on anything. If there’s any such thing as karma I can’t understand how he hasn’t had his skull caved in by now.

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
I genuinely thought Annabelle must be PCJ’s and didn’t expect him to reply with so much detail but I trust him completely and it’s made me hate this fat, disgusting pig more every day since. “I’d rather be right than happy.” says everything about this pathetic cunt. He can never be wrong so it’s better to never meet his own daughter than to back down on anything. If there’s any such thing as karma I can’t understand how he hasn’t had his skull caved in by now.
The problem with Pigman’s Life Philosophy is that it all rides on him achieving some kind of success. I was once like him. All his doubling down will be vindicated in his mind when he becomes ultra-successful. At that point everyone from his childhood bullies to his ex and PCJ to the aTalker-childs will have to step back and say “fuck, we were wrong!”

Of course this is all a childish delusion, a delusion he requires to function, because at his core he’s so insecure that to even start to acknowledge that would consume him.

The problem is that the longer he continues down this path, the more wreckage and destruction he accrues, making any actual self-reflection all the more painful for him.

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
The problem with Pigman’s Life Philosophy is that it all rides on him achieving some kind of success. I was once like him. All his doubling down will be vindicated in his mind when he becomes ultra-successful. At that point everyone from his childhood bullies to his ex and PCJ to the aTalker-childs will have to step back and say “fuck, we were wrong!”

Of course this is all a childish delusion, a delusion he requires to function, because at his core he’s so insecure that to even start to acknowledge that would consume him.

The problem is that the longer he continues down this path, the more wreckage and destruction he accrues, making any actual self-reflection all the more painful for him.
I’ll be the first to admit I’ve been lucky in life. I went to Stanford and met the right people. Pat’s issue is he wants to LARP as a big successful boy in the upper echelon while also being a gritty street fighter who beats the shit out of people without repercussion and plays by his own rules. He’s obviously neither but part of the reason why it’s obvious is he isn’t remotely believable. He’s the ultimate “fake it ‘til you make it” except he absolutely doesn’t even understand how to fake it.