• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

"It was nice talking to you Norm, but Brock Lesnar is waiting outside so you have to go."

Andre The Giant

Whatley Posse
Forum Clout
Nice genric apartment stupid

So that's why Jimmy couldn't join Anthony.

"He needed the money"
:brothaman_sm:

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout

"He needed the money"
Hold on hold on hold on, there’s no way either of them own a 38 million dollar condo.

Rutherford_b_Blaze

Massachusetts State Senator
Forum Clout

"He needed the money"
He lives in a 38 million dollar apartment?

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
Forum Clout
Not to be so needy, but if anyone knows the timestamp for the Norton impression, that would be awesome.
Want me to wipe your ass for you while I am at it too?

I remember it's somewhere near the end, in one of the later rants where they're responding to Maxwell responding to them. He just loses it and starts saying shit like DO DA BIT over and over. Some dummy must've timestamped it in the comments.

Andre The Giant

Whatley Posse
Forum Clout
He lives in a 38 million dollar apartment?
20221030_003529.jpg

Punished Dan Mullen

Calamari Ring Leader
Forum Clout
It actually kind of impressive that a guy who co-hosts the official UFC podcast and interviews fighters weekly, gets absolutely zero buzz out of it.

Jim Norton has gotten mentioned 3 times in the last 4 years on r/mma

The one person who was posting UFC Unfiltered links stopped doing it 8 months ago because they got less interaction than a topic posted here.

Like you would think even the guys who are really into MMA would at least talk about the show because... it's content. There are thousands of people who will watch weigh-ins, press conferences, and talk about every other minor twitter mention about mma, and yet not one of those people cares enough to even talk about the show that Jim is on.

It's truly heart warming to know how much of a nobody he is.
What do ufc even get out of this? All he can contribute is that the MMA retard they have in is a beast a monster and a problem. I remember that used to advertise it between fights and cokehead Mike Goldberg called him veteran comedian Jim Morton and