• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

"It was nice talking to you Norm, but Brock Lesnar is waiting outside so you have to go."

LAZERBEAMZ

Forum Clout
It actually kind of impressive that a guy who co-hosts the official UFC podcast and interviews fighters weekly, gets absolutely zero buzz out of it.

Jim Norton has gotten mentioned 3 times in the last 4 years on r/mma

The one person who was posting UFC Unfiltered links stopped doing it 8 months ago because they got less interaction than a topic posted here.

Like you would think even the guys who are really into MMA would at least talk about the show because... it's content. There are thousands of people who will watch weigh-ins, press conferences, and talk about every other minor twitter mention about mma, and yet not one of those people cares enough to even talk about the show that Jim is on.

It's truly heart warming to know how much of a nobody he is.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
That was the moment I knew Norton was a piece of shit. I didn’t listen to the show when it was on (I was a stern guy) and have only heard clips on YouTube and Norton is just an awful hack. I remember a jocktober clip where a hack DJ did an impression of Norton that just him saying “you’re stupid, dummy, stupid, get aids, aids aids aids” and it was pretty spot on

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
yea Norton invented the word "enraging".

Also how come literally every mma fighter interview was such a borefest?
Even with good backstory they sucked on O&A.
Because most MMA fighters aren’t known for talking. WWE knew from the start Brock couldn’t talk so they kept him quiet on tv and had others talk for him.

Forum Clout
That was the moment I knew Norton was a piece of shit. I didn’t listen to the show when it was on (I was a stern guy) and have only heard clips on YouTube and Norton is just an awful hack. I remember a jocktober clip where a hack DJ did an impression of Norton that just him saying “you’re stupid, dummy, stupid, get aids, aids aids aids” and it was pretty spot on
Was that the Maxwell saga? You could tell Baby Boy was ENRAGED because the impression was spot on.

Ack Ack!

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
Forum Clout
I think so, the guy just talked fast and kept telling everyone to fall in a puddle of aids over and over and Norton didn’t take it well
It was hilarious because Maxwell was just flailing wildly and spouting complete nonsense in a desperate attempt to get back at the b-b-boys but he somehow still managed to get under Worm's skin, who went into baby boy overdrive. It was obvious he was seething just as badly as Benjamin Bornstein was.

Mick_Mickerson

Which way?! Medium or well done?
Forum Clout
It was hilarious because Maxwell was just flailing wildly and spouting complete nonsense in a desperate attempt to get back at the b-b-boys but he somehow still managed to get under Worm's skin, who went into baby boy overdrive. It was obvious he was seething just as badly as Benjamin Bornstein was.

why the ffffffuuuucccckkkkk doesn't one of you shitdicks post the fuckin' clip?!

Mick_Mickerson

Which way?! Medium or well done?
Forum Clout
Can someone explain what this means to me?
It's a reference to a 1981 film named "On Golden Pond" starring an aging Henry Fonda who plays a man with dementia. His wife asks him to go pick strawberries (not blueberries) on the property near them for strawberry shortcake and he forgets where he is, panics and races back home to her arms without the berries and terrified.

WhereWeAt

Forum Clout
Not sure about that. Maxwell just said, "Stupid... dummy... stupid". It was a halfway decent impression and even Norton had to give it to him.