• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

"It was nice talking to you Norm, but Brock Lesnar is waiting outside so you have to go."

FingerofGod

Forum Clout
He had some weird beef with Norm going back to the Saget roast. I remember when there was still video of Norm’s set you can see the worm mouthing “what the fuck” and pretending to enjoy it while the rest of the dais is cracking up. I still don’t understand where the hate came from though. Maybe because Norm was a Stern guy?

CorradoSoprano4

Forum Clout
He had some weird beef with Norm going back to the Saget roast. I remember when there was still video of Norm’s set you can see the worm mouthing “what the fuck” and pretending to enjoy it while the rest of the dais is cracking up. I still don’t understand where the hate came from though. Maybe because Norm was a Stern guy?
Maybe he felt threatened about his own "comedic" abilities by someone who was genuinely funny.

Forum Clout
E6CBBC53-688F-4C31-B7E8-93B60D46225C.jpeg

Serious Business

Hooli's for me forever, sta‎lker. Never for you.
Forum Clout
Norm was a funny, respected comedian who didn’t kiss his ass to get on the show

GOD DAMN RICH CUNT

and then she shoved hay in her twat and asshole
Forum Clout
It was probably some small innocuous thing that drove Jim into a self doubt spiral.

Forum Clout
It was probably some small innocuous thing that drove Jim into a self doubt spiral.
I think it was when he cracked a joke about blueberries and Norm on the Saget roast and Norm just took it and turned it around on him. I wish I had the clip because you can see the defeat in the worms face when the crowd erupts into laughter

WhereWeAt

Forum Clout
Jim didn't get it at the time, but his comic friends did. So by the time he came on the show the following Monday, he praised Norm and pretended he got it.