• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Is this the bargaining of a fat person?

Jenna

The Mix 94.9 $3000 Fugitive
Forum Clout
I've stuck to my diet all week but I really craving chocolate cookies. Thinking of giving myself just 1 hour a week where I can eat WHATEVER I want. But on the other hand, I feel like that's me bargaining and I'm just going to continue eating past the hour... I honestly have no idea.

My ex physical trainer was devoted to the idea of cheat days. Six days of sticking steadfast to his diet & exercise, then every Sunday eat whatever the fuck he felt like eating. Entire pizzas, triple bacon cheeseburgers, whatever. Homeboy looked like Alex Skarsgard.

The trick is to not binge eat like a bulimic on your cheat day, just have some goddamn chocolate cookies if you've been a good boy for six days. It also helps motivate the mind as you have something to look forward to.

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Forum Clout
Was it diet coke?
I think less of people that drink original coke.
Same with people who eat their entire side of fries when eating a burger at a restaurant. (unless they're truffle fries, or garlic parmesan, etc. )
They are almost always fat white trash, young urban youth, poor middle aged blacks, or chubby latino/as.
you never see a white collar person, a milf soccer mom or doctor or lawyer drink original coke. ever .
It's not the same, diet coke has a chemical taste..
does it?
Why would anyone put that much sugar in their body? willingly?

Patrice said that pilots cant drink diet coke because it causes seizures, aspartame, donald rumsfeld fda conspiracy, kills rats etc.
did he?
It was a cherry coke because I'm a faggot.

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
Start doing ECA 3x a day. You’ll be skinny again in a month.