• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Is this the bargaining of a fat person?

G

You wanna be Fat for 80 years? You wanna walk around being a contemptuous burden and waste of space, air, and resources? You want to hop into a motor cart when you go shopping? You want the government to send you money because you almost went to war 50 years go? Eat whatever you want and die in your 20's like Fez.
Will I get to fuck Dawn Cumia?

JebJoh

Forum Clout
You wanna be Fat for 80 years? You wanna walk around being a contemptuous burden and waste of space, air, and resources? You want to hop into a motor cart when you go shopping? You want the government to send you money because you almost went to war 50 years go? Eat whatever you want and die in your 20's like Fez.
Fez made it close to 70 without even leaving his chair. Why would I care what fat people do, enjoy your walk, enjoy your carvel, but do us all a favor and die before we have to stand behind you at the drug store

G

Only if you look like opie's corpse.
opieandanthonyreturn.png

DMAN

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
Fez made it close to 70 without even leaving his chair. Why would I care what fat people do, enjoy your walk, enjoy your carvel, but do us all a favor and die before we have to stand behind you at the drug store

Why does being fat and old make it so you lose all ability to comprehend following directions and paying attention to the process at hand?

TWO TIMES this week, I've been STUCK behind some OLD FAGGOT trying to scrunch a dollar bill up into the god-damned credit card slot, standing under a GIANT SIGN THAT SAYS "NO CASH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" WITH MULTIPLE EXCALALALALALALALALAMALATION POINTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BECAUSE THESE OLD FAGGOT FUCKERS KEEP DOING IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GET IN THE COFFIN DIE DIE DIE FAGGOT DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE OLD CUNTS, I WANT THEM ALL TO COUGH COVID ONTO EACH OTHER AND PASS AWAY TOGETHER

They are ALWAYS DROOLING ON THEMSELVES. THEY ARE ALWAYS IN FILTHY CLOTHING, HAIR UNKEMPT, FRESH OUT OF BED. Worthless coffee shit breath. They are ALL "IN THE WAY" and I laugh at Chink cultures for revering their elders. Old asian people are some of the most scumbag pieces of shit walking, and you can't hold them accountable because of their little bug brains and their passive language barrier stupidity.

These old pieces of shit are why I try to buy everything online.

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Forum Clout
Why does being fat and old make it so you lose all ability to comprehend following directions and paying attention to the process at hand?

TWO TIMES this week, I've been STUCK behind some OLD FAGGOT trying to scrunch a dollar bill up into the god-damned credit card slot, standing under a GIANT SIGN THAT SAYS "NO CASH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" WITH MULTIPLE EXCALALALALALALALALAMALATION POINTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BECAUSE THESE OLD FAGGOT FUCKERS KEEP DOING IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GET IN THE COFFIN DIE DIE DIE FAGGOT DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE OLD CUNTS, I WANT THEM ALL TO COUGH COVID ONTO EACH OTHER AND PASS AWAY TOGETHER

They are ALWAYS DROOLING ON THEMSELVES. THEY ARE ALWAYS IN FILTHY CLOTHING, HAIR UNKEMPT, FRESH OUT OF BED. Worthless coffee shit breath. They are ALL "IN THE WAY" and I laugh at Chink cultures for revering their elders. Old asian people are some of the most scumbag pieces of shit walking, and you can't hold them accountable because of their little bug brains and their passive language barrier stupidity.

Infuriating.

I was in the 12 item or less lane with an Italian sub and a bottle of coke behind some old woman who bought a few things but struggled with the card machine, fumbled around for her savings card (Which saved 30 cents) and bagged her own shit WHILE STANDING IN THE LINE AND NOT AT THE END and struggled to get her cans of tomato paste as they rolled a little. I'm watching people in the other lanes getting rung up one after the other as the old cunt is still chatting with the cashier who's just waiting for her to leave.

It doesn't matter what line I get into these days, there always seems to be someone in front of me who hasn't never used a debit card in their life. Half the time I want to scream "I'll fucking pay for you. Let's go!"

G

Infuriating.

I was in the 12 item or less lane with an Italian sub and a bottle of coke behind some old woman who bought a few things but struggled with the card machine, fumbled around for her savings card (Which saved 30 cents) and bagged her own shit WHILE STANDING IN THE LINE AND NOT AT THE END and struggled to get her cans of tomato paste as they rolled a little. I'm watching people in the other lanes getting rung up one after the other as the old cunt is still chatting with the cashier who's just waiting for her to leave.

It doesn't matter what line I get into these days, there always seems to be someone in front of me who hasn't never used a debit card in their life. Half the time I want to scream "I'll fucking pay for you. Let's go!"
[MEDIA=youtube]YWRzPLzHJl0[/MEDIA]

JebJoh

Forum Clout

Very likely because you live in a nervous hospital .... get yourself good with the demons. say what your doctors want to hear and we'll all meet you for a beer to discuss whatever murder suicide plot you are brewing. How do you feel about the Jews? I only ask because you probably need a lawyer

Forum Clout
I don't think it works like that. I see fat women walking all the time.

Walking for an hour will burn like 150 calories, which is the equivalent of one or two cookies. The reason you see fat women walking is that they don't know this, or they're fooling themselves. They probably end up eating more because they walk so much, since they tend to 'reward' themselves. It's a tough one man.

Being in shape is mostly about sticking to a good diet.

Last edited:
G

Infuriating.

I was in the 12 item or less lane with an Italian sub and a bottle of coke

Was it diet coke?
I think less of people that drink original coke.
Same with people who eat their entire side of fries when eating a burger at a restaurant. (unless they're truffle fries, or garlic parmesan, etc. )
They are almost always fat white trash, young urban youth, poor middle aged blacks, or chubby latino/as.
you never see a white collar person, a milf soccer mom or doctor or lawyer drink original coke. ever .
It's not the same, diet coke has a chemical taste..
does it?
Why would anyone put that much sugar in their body? willingly?

Patrice said that pilots cant drink diet coke because it causes seizures, aspartame, donald rumsfeld fda conspiracy, kills rats etc.
did he?

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
Was it diet coke?
I think less of people that drink original coke.
Same with people who eat their entire side of fries when eating a burger at a restaurant. (unless they're truffle fries, or garlic parmesan, etc. )
They are almost always fat white trash, young urban youth, poor middle aged blacks, or chubby latino/as.
you never see a white collar person, a milf soccer mom or doctor or lawyer drink original coke. ever .
It's not the same, diet coke has a chemical taste..
does it?
Why would anyone put that much sugar in their body? willingly?

Patrice said that pilots cant drink diet coke because it causes seizures, aspartame, donald rumsfeld fda conspiracy, kills rats etc.
did he?
I don’t drink pop but my philosophy with energy drinks is that occasionally when I drink one I go with real sugar because it’s probably better than the processed shit if you’re not consuming it constantly. Drinking Diet Coke every day is not healthy. I really feel like you’re making some arbitrary distinctions with how you feel about how other people eat fries. You have fat ankles and ate out a 3rd world prostitute but I’ll be honest, I can respect the second half.