• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Is this the bargaining of a fat person?

G

I've stuck to my diet all week but I really craving chocolate cookies. Thinking of giving myself just 1 hour a week where I can eat WHATEVER I want. But on the other hand, I feel like that's me bargaining and I'm just going to continue eating past the hour... I honestly have no idea.

G

I’m going to enjoy what happens to your neck…

[URL='https://imgbb.com/']
IMG-1292.jpg
[/URL]

Okay. You're right. No cookies.

[MEDIA=youtube]dMLaKR9eoRA[/MEDIA]

JebJoh

Forum Clout
Not really, mosI don't think it works like that. I see fat women walking all the time
Not really, what you see are fat women who quit walking every time they think of an excuse or women who "deserve a treat" after their rigorous training routine of walking to dunkin donuts. Women who ran track in high school are the ones to watch

DMAN

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
One night of cookies couldn't hurt. Have a whole sleeve. Eat the whole pack. You know you wanna. You deserve it. You've been working hard. You deserve a little treat. It's just a one time thing, what's the big deal? It's not like you're going to make it a regular thing. Right? Why not? What have you got to lose, really? Is your body going to pack on 5 lbs of fat because you snuck a little cwookie action in there? Just a taste? Just a little bit? Lil bit? LIL BIT? Bah, what do I know? I don't wanna make you break your diet, and I'm no professional, but I think any dietician will tell you to go with your gut... And if that means scarfing down a few cookies, so be it. Try to find some sugar free ones. God bless. Thank you for your service. I'm going to hang up and listen to your answer. Thank you so much.

G

One night of cookies couldn't hurt. Have a whole sleeve. Eat the whole pack. You know you wanna. You deserve it. You've been working hard. You deserve a little treat. It's just a one time thing, what's the big deal? It's not like you're going to make it a regular thing. Right? Why not? What have you got to lose, really? Is your body going to pack on 5 lbs of fat because you snuck a little cwookie action in there? Just a taste? Just a little bit? Lil bit? LIL BIT? Bah, what do I know? I don't wanna make you break your diet, and I'm no professional, but I think any dietician will tell you to go with your gut... And if that means scarfing down a few cookies, so be it. Try to find some sugar free ones. God bless. Thank you for your service. I'm going to hang up and listen to your answer. Thank you so much.
I guess all it takes is will power. I have quit alcohol.... and back in the day, blow.

Maybe anyone can do it.

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Forum Clout
Maybe try one cookie, see if you can make that suffice. Eat it slowly while burning yourself with a hanger heated red-hot over the stove.
He can also cut the cookie in 1/4s and eat each one spaced 15 mins apart and when finished with all 4 pieces can puke it out into a bowl and depending on it's texture can divide that out and eat it over the course of an hour.

You see it's all about caloric intake and time. Spread time between in take and enjoy the results and still enjoy 3-4 cookies during the day.

DMAN

Forum Clout
I guess all it takes is will power. I have quit alcohol.... and back in the day, blow.

Maybe anyone can do it.

If you're craving something sweet, just go to your bathroom and take a look in the mirror. :sneaky: Don't stare too long, you might become diabetic. :cautious:

If I can be serious for a moment, the chocolate flavored energy bars that aren't actually chocolate eat pretty good when you want a dessert.

JebJoh

Forum Clout
If you're craving something sweet, just go to your bathroom and take a look in the mirror. :sneaky: Don't stare too long, you might become diabetic. :cautious:

If I can be serious for a moment, the chocolate flavored energy bars that aren't actually chocolate eat pretty good when you want a dessert.
Just eat, drink, get fat and die in your 70's. By then there will probably be some drugs that keep you alive into your 80's. Who the fuck wants to be 80?

DMAN

Forum Clout
Just eat, drink, get fat and die in your 70's. By then there will probably be some drugs that keep you alive into your 80's. Who the fuck wants to be 80?

You wanna be Fat for 80 years? You wanna walk around being a contemptuous burden and waste of space, air, and resources? You want to hop into a motor cart when you go shopping? You want the government to send you money because you almost went to war 50 years go? Eat whatever you want and die in your 20's like Fez.