• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Is there a worse post-workout food than tacos?

Snake

Forum Clout
The most effective method, in my opinion, is to eat things rich in both protein and fat (steak, sausages, eggs... all the "dangerous" stuff) but to hit a goal of at least 100-120 grams of protein per day (for a regular-sized guy, girls can eat less). You may not lose weight, but you will shed body fat and you will not go hungry. You will by necessity be fasting for most of the 24 hour cycle. I did this and gained muscle with barely any exercise.

Then once you're bored of that, keep that protein goal in mind and then shake it up to what you want. If you eat and are hungry three hours later, then what was the point of eating that particular meal?
Well, the grams per day for Protein if you're trying to get bigger is gram per pound. Pros get like twice, but that's still overkill as you just piss it all out as your kidneys just get rid of it and you have frothy piss in the mornin.

Even if you're trying to lose weight, protein should still be high since you're more likely to stay satiated and not over eat. Fats are essential as there's plenty of healthy fats and it's required if you want muscle just it's a fine line as if it's too much you'll be gaining size and fat.

Carbs, the thing faggots and women worry about again are required. It's the source of your energy level and also is needed for muscle growth. The only reason to not eat carbs, or a lot of carbs, if you're just trying to lose weight.

Someone like Patso gets 600 carbs a day, and it all turns into fat.

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
Carbs, the thing faggots and women worry about again are required. It's the source of your energy level and also is needed for muscle growth. The only reason to not eat carbs, or a lot of carbs, if you're just trying to lose weight.
Westerners eat far too many carbs... actually, Asians eat a fuckload too much imo. They're not all the same. Carbs in OJ is not the same as carbs from pasta, or the inherent carbs in milk/yogurt etc. If you ate nothing but fruit, it would not convert to body fat. You'd be starving just days in.

MaTTer of facT, months ago when I was sickly (a cold? The coof? I dunno) I'd drink OJ which had 50g carbs and sugar, and it made me feel better... vitamin C and all that; but if I ate something harsher like potatoes, the symptoms would get noticeably worse as I was eating. I looked it up and lo and behold: carbs worsen the symptoms of cold and flu.

Like I say, the keto diet is good because you're not deprived of carbs, it's just limited to weekends, or one day a week or fortnight. I'd eat a fuckload of pizza on the weekend and I had more energy overall.

The worst is unnatural sugar obviously. That's what guys like Patso haven't figured out. I only drink shit like Dr. Pepper once in a blue moon... God I love it.