• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Is there a worse post-workout food than tacos?

MonsterSteve

Age.
Forum Clout
I can see chopping up grilled chicken and putting them in a wheat wrap with a small amount of lettuce, shredded cheese and fat free sour cream like a taco but not this. He’s eating fried bar food which he should be laying off. He does everything wrong.

Even if it was a regular flour or corn tortilla I'd say he at least is trying but those deep fried fat tacos aren't doing jack shit to him besides giving him a 2nd, better chin.

G

I can see chopping up grilled chicken and putting them in a wheat wrap with a small amount of lettuce, shredded cheese and fat free sour cream like a taco but not this. He’s eating fried bar food which he should be laying off. He does everything wrong.
Don't even need the cheese. My woman makes a great chicken wrap with garlic marinated grilled chicken, lettuce, cherry tomatoes and a homemade yoghurt and herb dressing. Probably not enough trans fats for Fat Pat though.

Last edited by a moderator:

Snake

Forum Clout
I’ve never understood it in bodybuilding either. Everyone can tell. It’s not a fucking secret. It’s just ego and cheaters can’t admit it’s not their natural ability. With weightlifting it’s a who gives a fuck though. You’re not Barry bonds.
I took a break the last few months but I'm back into it now. I can build a good body, and I've been called sexy. But lifting numbers? I don't give a fuck. As long as you can tell I lift, I don't give a shit.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
It shows that the only thing motivating him is that there is some greasy bar food and beer at the end of the rainbow.

99kq67ulpvx61.jpg

CarolMaxheinie

Runner, Unlike Fatrick
Forum Clout
Winter is pretty rough here right now, getting close to single digit temps. Haven’t been running as much as I was. I do make sure to at least walk as much as possible, take stairs, and eat little to no carbs.
When I get a good run in (good for me, at least) it’s either chicken and green vegetables or a small steak with green veg, maybe some vegetable soup, and that’s it. If I get off my ass and it’s a weekend and I get a run in, I’ll have a glass of wine with dinner.

Never in a million years would I think to have tacos and beer after a workout.

I’m not shredded by any means but I know I’m miles above Pig.
Keep up the running/walking. I’m so proud of you!!

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
I have a pretty much fully equipped gym in the basement level of my home. I usually do a couple of scoops of whey with 500ml of milk immediately after then eat some eggs and steak for breakfast but I’m thinking I might go with some cotton candy and a few pints of Ben & Jerry’s (for the protein) tomorrow. Thoughts? 🤔

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
I have a pretty much fully equipped gym in the basement level of my home. I usually do a couple of scoops of whey with 500ml of milk immediately after then eat some eggs and steak for breakfast but I’m thinking I might go with some cotton candy and a few pints of Ben & Jerry’s (for the protein) tomorrow. Thoughts? 🤔
Steak? Eggs? Milk? Whey protein? These are unhealthy and promote toxic masculinity, child. A veggie wrap and beer is what's healthy, little one.

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
I don't give a shit if people do drugs, but don't pretend that you don't.

That Athlean X faggot pretends that he's natural when he's walking around at like 3% fat all year round in his 40s.
You can't take anything these Youtube niggers say as gospel. Even if - and that's a big if - they're free of steroids, they're taking a fanny pack of supplements a day. If you work full-time, these charlatans' advice is worthless, and that goes back to the pre-steroids days; guys like George Hackenschmidt (who was admittedly impressive) prescribed a routine that would consume your entire day. It's dumb.

All it comes down to is, unless you're a professional athlete or bodybuilding at a high level, you needn't track your calories (did Ancient Spartans track their calories? I wonder), just focus on protein and fat, and eat protein and fat dense stuff like eggs and feta. Calories In, Calories Out is bollocks; the theory is that you could eat 2000 calories of cookies or 2000 calories of fish, and it'll all work out evenly.

Snake

Forum Clout
You can't take anything these Youtube niggers say as gospel. Even if - and that's a big if - they're free of steroids, they're taking a fanny pack of supplements a day. If you work full-time, these charlatans' advice is worthless, and that goes back to the pre-steroids days; guys like George Hackenschmidt (who was admittedly impressive) prescribed a routine that would consume your entire day. It's dumb.

All it comes down to is, unless you're a professional athlete or bodybuilding at a high level, you needn't track your calories (did Ancient Spartans track their calories? I wonder), just focus on protein and fat, and eat protein and fat dense stuff like eggs and feta. Calories In, Calories Out is bollocks; the theory is that you could eat 2000 calories of cookies or 2000 calories of fish, and it'll all work out evenly.
I used to be a autist with calories, but now I build a meal plan and know a good estimate of what I'm getting and then never think about it again.

If you're hungry after that, just fucking eat a little something. If you're exercising at a reasonably high level, you're gonna be starving within an hour of eating your last meal so it's perfectly fine to just add something small after that. Once you establish what you eat in the week, you'll immediately know what's eating too much since you're body adapted to your new routine. Although I wouldn't make it a habit, but you don't need to be that strict all the fucking time unless you want ab veins that other people aren't going to see anyway.

At most I'll eat an extra protein bar or a serving of almonds since they just sit in your stomach and don't just dissolve instantly.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
Those tacos are just more fart fuel for the couch.

This is a man who thought eating a “whole ass pizza” was a good idea after a workout.
To be fair, "Ass Pizza" is how he refers to the act of eating marinara and pepperoni out of the ass crack of a homeless man

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
I used to be a autist with calories, but now I build a meal plan and know a good estimate of what I'm getting and then never think about it again.

If you're hungry after that, just fucking eat a little something. If you're exercising at a reasonably high level, you're gonna be starving within an hour of eating your last meal so it's perfectly fine to just add something small after that. Once you establish what you eat in the week, you'll immediately know what's eating too much since you're body adapted to your new routine. Although I wouldn't make it a habit, but you don't need to be that strict all the fucking time unless you want ab veins that other people aren't going to see anyway.

At most I'll eat an extra protein bar or a serving of almonds since they just sit in your stomach and don't just dissolve instantly.
The most effective method, in my opinion, is to eat things rich in both protein and fat (steak, sausages, eggs... all the "dangerous" stuff) but to hit a goal of at least 100-120 grams of protein per day (for a regular-sized guy, girls can eat less). You may not lose weight, but you will shed body fat and you will not go hungry. You will by necessity be fasting for most of the 24 hour cycle. I did this and gained muscle with barely any exercise.

Then once you're bored of that, keep that protein goal in mind and then shake it up to what you want. If you eat and are hungry three hours later, then what was the point of eating that particular meal?