• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Is there a worse post-workout food than tacos?

Snake

Forum Clout
You can only eat shit like that if you're built like IFBB pro that's getting several thousand calories a day and all those shitty carbs and fats go right into the muscle synthesis.

Pat is a horrendous skinny fat that's built like a Beluga Whale that consumes several thousand calories a day.

A normal person bodybuilding would typically drink a protein shake, or eat a steak/grilled chicken with some vegetables.

G

You can only eat shit like that if you're built like IFBB pro that's getting several thousand calories a day and all those shitty carbs and fats go right into the muscle synthesis.

Pat is a horrendous skinny fat that's built like a Beluga Whale that consumes several thousand calories a day.

A normal person bodybuilding would typically drink a protein shake, or eat a steak/grilled chicken with some vegetables.
Yeah, there's this English bodybuilder on YouTube who eats McDonald's and shit practically every lunch after his first weights session. But he's doing competition level lifts twice a day 6 days a week and has those Schwarzenegger genes.

Snake

Forum Clout
Yeah, there's this English bodybuilder on YouTube who eats McDonald's and shit practically every lunch after his first weights session. But he's doing competition level lifts twice a day 6 days a week and has those Schwarzenegger genes.
Ronnie Coleman has a bunch of videos out there when he was still Mr. Olympia and he'll walk on a treadmill for awhile, and then eat like two containers full of wings and still be like 5% bodyfat. I mean they're on drugs obviously, but even if they weren't they would still be fit by all medical standards.

Lee Priest is an Aussie BB that was notorious for eating McDonalds and KFC constantly.

This was during one of his bulks, and he's still slimmer than Pat. He's like 5'4.

Bulking-vs-Cutting.jpg

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
When I make tacos (once a year) the majority of it is ground beef. If that were the case... actually, it wouldn't be the worst post-workout meal.

But his version is a nonsense medley, and -- ah, fuck it, HE DIDN'T WORK OUT HARD ENOUGH IN THE FIRST PLACE TO JUSTIFY ANYTHING.

The man eats like a pig, and he resembles one.

G

Ronnie Coleman has a bunch of videos out there when he was still Mr. Olympia and he'll walk on a treadmill for awhile, and then eat like two containers full of wings and still be like 5% bodyfat. I mean they're on drugs obviously, but even if they weren't they would still be fit by all medical standards.

Lee Priest is an Aussie BB that was notorious for eating McDonalds and KFC constantly.

This was during one of his bulks, and he's still slimmer than Pat. He's like 5'4.

View attachment 15208
Yeah, this is the guy I'm talking about. Has some good genetics but eats like a 12 year old so obvious juice head.
7a13aac2f15c25aea2f252d614ca686f.jpg

He also gets really pissed off when people accuse him of not being natural. His channel is called Matt Does Fitness aka Matt Does Steroids.

Snake

Forum Clout
Yeah, this is the guy I'm talking about. Has some good genetics but eats like a 12 year old so obvious juice head.
7a13aac2f15c25aea2f252d614ca686f.jpg

He also gets really pissed off when people accuse him of not being natural. His channel is called Matt Does Fitness aka Matt Does Steroids.
I don't give a shit if people do drugs, but don't pretend that you don't.

That Athlean X faggot pretends that he's natural when he's walking around at like 3% fat all year round in his 40s.

G

That Athlean X faggot pretends that he's natural when he's walking around at like 3% fat all year round in his 40s.
The funniest thing about that Athlean X guy is that he's like 5'2 or something. Looks Jewy too. Keep working on your 8 pack, faggot. The average woman still towers over you.

Snake

Forum Clout
The funniest thing about that Athlean X guy is that he's like 5'2 or something. Looks Jewy too. Keep working on your 8 pack, faggot. The average woman still towers over you.
He uses fake weights, too. That came out like last year. I never understand the ego fag shit with pushing massive weights when you clearly look in shape. You're not competing in a competition, faggot.

But like you said, he's a dwarf that I guess needs every "leg up" he can get.

His videos are fucking retarded word salads that needs to circle the drain of the fucking reason you even clicked it.

G

The other acceptable time is if you're someone like Michael Phelps and expending thousands of calories per day training. IIRC, his diet was pretty dirty but he was burning some ridiculous amount of calories every day. But for a layabout like Rick, he should be sticking to grilled chicken and veggies.

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout

I’ve never understood it in bodybuilding either. Everyone can tell. It’s not a fucking secret. It’s just ego and cheaters can’t admit it’s not their natural ability. With weightlifting it’s a who gives a fuck though. You’re not Barry bonds.

Udders

Great food
Forum Clout
I’ve never understood it in bodybuilding either. Everyone can tell. It’s not a fucking secret. It’s just ego and cheaters can’t admit it’s not their natural ability. With weightlifting it’s a who gives a fuck though. You’re not Barry bonds.
I never got it either. When you're on roids, you still need to put the work in in the gym, otherwise you end up looking like Joe.

Steroids don't turn you into a stud from a couch potato, they fine tune the work you're already doing.

G

First of all I think a lot of it is just act. Probably most of the time they eat fine, just on jewtube they eat shit.
Second of all they don't tweet most of their workout and actually work out many hours a day.
Third probably they are really low on alcohol and tweeting.

god bless.

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout
Winter is pretty rough here right now, getting close to single digit temps. Haven’t been running as much as I was. I do make sure to at least walk as much as possible, take stairs, and eat little to no carbs.
When I get a good run in (good for me, at least) it’s either chicken and green vegetables or a small steak with green veg, maybe some vegetable soup, and that’s it. If I get off my ass and it’s a weekend and I get a run in, I’ll have a glass of wine with dinner.

Never in a million years would I think to have tacos and beer after a workout.

I’m not shredded by any means but I know I’m miles above Pig.

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
Winter is pretty rough here right now, getting close to single digit temps. Haven’t been running as much as I was. I do make sure to at least walk as much as possible, take stairs, and eat little to no carbs.
When I get a good run in (good for me, at least) it’s either chicken and green vegetables or a small steak with green veg, maybe some vegetable soup, and that’s it. If I get off my ass and it’s a weekend and I get a run in, I’ll have a glass of wine with dinner.
ANYONE can do it!!!!!