• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Is the economy fucked or not? I’m always doom and gloom but in my real life I see every company in my circle cutting increasingly severely…

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
Forum Clout
Didn't a pipe break in Atlanta or something? So they stopped counting while the rural white votes were counted then magically like 300k nigger votes were input at once.
It was something like that - not unlike that one congressman or whatever who pulled the fire alarm during a session a few weeks ago.

Trump was retarded for not fully leaning into the mail in voting thing. He should have told his entire base he wants the polling sites to be ghost towns. But of course it was more important to be a combative contrarian than actually take 5 minutes to think about it

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout
To own the LIBS

How did that work out for you?

:image_9247_m:
1700263174579.png

Sue Lightning

IS SHE TALKING ABOUT ME?
Forum Clout
FUCK!! I want to stop responding but i have a necessity to correct the record:
I’m not saying they definitely did something shady, I’m just saying it’s prob worth investigating but people like @Sue Lightning get really mad when I say that for some reason.
You are misstating my argument by such a major amount. What you’re saying is “I think someone should look into that.” And i’m “getting mad” because …..THEY DID! Over 50 lawsuits after the election where Trump hired lawyers to argue cases about election fraud in multiple states and counties and they couldn’t do it. (Not to mention some of the judges overhearing these cases Trump appointed, so any political bias is removed here.) They succeeded in one or two which invalidated a minor amount of votes, certainly not enough to swing the county, or the state, or the election as a whole. So it’s like…yes of course we’re relitigating this but we almost don’t need to. The courts did it for us 50 times. And Trump never appealed 50 of those times, and it’s been 3 years and we haven’t seen anything of the sorts.

Lets be real here, I will subscribe to the idea that the election was stolen from Trump. My first question is then why he hasn’t done ANYTHING about that. Why would you even campaign for President again? He won the game against all odds in 2016. He can’t do that again by winning a lawsuit in 2023 that resets the election essentially? But he hasn’t tried. Instead he just cries about losing it.

And this is all a separate argument from the idea of if voting by mail is safe, voting machines, the future of voting etc. But this has been litigated and theres just no evidence of it to prove some grand conspiracy to steal the election.

THE D

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
But this has been litigated and theres just no evidence of it to prove some grand conspiracy to steal the election.

Source? Do you have a source for that? A peer reviewed study? Empirical evidence? Flasks and beakers? A reference? A source. Do you have a source? Source on that? Source?

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
Forum Clout
You are misstating my argument by such a major amount. What you’re saying is “I think someone should look into that.” And i’m “getting mad” because …..THEY DID! Over 50 lawsuits after the election where Trump hired lawyers to argue cases about election fraud in multiple states and counties and they couldn’t do it. (

My first question is then why he hasn’t done ANYTHING about that.

So… did he do something or didn’t he? Sorry, I’m a bit confused because it seems like those two statements sort of conflict so help me out

Sue Lightning

IS SHE TALKING ABOUT ME?
Forum Clout
…And what can he do about it now?
Lawsuits. Aka literally the avenue for retribution for everybody in the country and the avenue he took in office and failed at 50 times. I should mention that a lot of these lost lawsuits were blown by his own team. They were alleging fraud but had 0 evidence even pointing to this. And thats the problem “The election was stolen” was always a conclusion regardless of its evidence which is why it started to be said 6 months before the actual polling days. Again, most of these lawsuits failed due to a lack of evidence or inadmissible evidence. How can you say the election was stolen with such certainty when your lawyers can’t even present the most circumstantial evidence that would warrant anything in your favor? A lot of the evidence is assumption making like I referenced before.

If you lose in court 50 times and over the last 3 years haven’t continued a single legal challenge nor presented new evidence, the conclusion is not “Damn the system is just fucking him so hard he can’t prove it beyond things that make you assume a conclusion but aren’t evidence of anything”

Edit: And the whole point of this litigation is why would you even campaign for another 4 years when you believe you already won and were cheated out of these 4. Don’t you already deserve a term you can spend not campaigning and instead relitigating? Don’t you just assume they’ll steal the election again in 2024 anyway? What will he do about it then other than cry and solicit donations from MIGA supporters? And there is a precedent for this although not American. When the opposition leader of Belarus believed she had won she set up an exile government in Poland or one of those Euro shitholes, and almost every Western leader acknowledges her as the winner.

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
Forum Clout
Lawsuits. Aka literally the avenue for retribution for everybody in the country and the avenue he took in office and failed at 50 times. I should mention that a lot of these lost lawsuits were blown by his own team. They were alleging fraud but had 0 evidence even pointing to this. And thats the problem “The election was stolen” was always a conclusion regardless of its evidence which is why it started to be said 6 months before the actual polling days. Again, most of these lawsuits failed due to a lack of evidence or inadmissible evidence. How can you say the election was stolen with such certainty when your lawyers can’t even present the most circumstantial evidence that would warrant anything in your favor? A lot of the evidence is assumption making like I referenced before.

If you lose in court 50 times and over the last 3 years haven’t continued a single legal challenge nor presented new evidence, the conclusion is not “Damn the system is just fucking him so hard he can’t prove it beyond things that make you assume a conclusion but aren’t evidence of anything”

Edit: And the whole point of this litigation is why would you even campaign for another 4 years when you believe you already won and were cheated out of these 4. Don’t you already deserve a term you can spend not campaigning and instead relitigating? Don’t you just assume they’ll steal the election again in 2024 anyway? What will he do about it then other than cry and solicit donations from MIGA supporters? And there is a precedent for this although not American. When the opposition leader of Belarus believed she had won she set up an exile government in Poland or one of those Euro shitholes, and almost every Western leader acknowledges her as the winner.
Dude, I’m just trolling you. Trump is retarded. Biden is retarded. The democrats are retarded. The republicans are retarded. I’m retarded but maybe you aren’t.

You want my actual thoughts? I think there are puppets and people who pull the strings. If you’re posting here, then it should be pretty easy to figure out which category you belong to.

Jenna

bitch real g's move in silence like lasagna
Forum Clout
I mean NoBacon has this arrogant tic whenever he talks politics:

Oh sweetie, we are dumbledalf’s army and all the bad guys like Putin and Palestinian children are Voldemort. I’m sorry you’re too stupid to understand.

We’re the good guys. It says so right here in this history book written by Eric Hildeman!

Y'know, because history hasn't been kind to the Nazis. So he does this mocking tone for things that most people believe. Oh I'm such an idiot, I think Putin & Hitler are bad, and Hamas is terrorists! Eric Hildeman says so! It just this John Oliver arrogance. I'm so smart and right about everything, all my enemies are literal retards saying the stupidest shit ever. Get over yourself fatty.

@Dennis Denuto is not someone I dislike, but he's 5'6 and arguing with him is like arguing with Jesse Ventura. That's not meant as a compliment.

Huh. Huh. Huh. You don't believe [conspiracy theory]? Wow.

Dennis thinks O&A were federal government shills. If anyone is interested, pull that string and see how far it unravels.

Dennis Denuto

It's the vibe
Forum Clout
Dennis thinks O&A were federal government shills. If anyone is interested, pull that string and see how far it unravels.
Why does the O&A guest list look the exact same as the USO performers list.

I can tell this isn't Jenna posting and it's another guy who's taking over the account during Shabbat to cover for the fact that you're a Jew.

Jenna

Forum Clout
Why does the O&A guest list look the exact same as the USO performers list.

Only wanna talk this subject.

So did the CIA identify Opie's Nighttime Attitude and an air-condition repairman and put them together?

Or was it around the Menino incident that the feds stepped in and went, "yeah we need to get O&A doing what we want, then we'll give them New York"

Dennis Denuto

It's the vibe
Forum Clout
Only wanna talk this subject.

So did the CIA identify Opie's Nighttime Attitude and an air-condition repairman and put them together?

Or was it around the Menino incident that the feds stepped in and went, "yeah we need to get O&A doing what we want, then we'll give them New York"
I never said that, I only said that the USO guest list basically looks the same as the pre-XM O&A guest list. I don't know the full story but I know when something stinks to high heaven.

Jenna

Forum Clout
I never said that, I only said that the USO guest list basically looks the same as the pre-XM O&A guest list. I don't know the full story but I know when something stinks to high heaven.

Were Opie & Anthony both paid by the feds?