• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Is the economy fucked or not? I’m always doom and gloom but in my real life I see every company in my circle cutting increasingly severely…

Sue Lightning

IS SHE TALKING ABOUT ME?
Forum Clout
View attachment 165836
Recognize, B!

What about Obama? I thought he was the golden child?
Shit like this is genuinely painful to read. I know i’ve been shit talking Trump this entire thread but that doesn’t mean I like Biden either.

How could he possibly justify this?

Experienced doesn’t mean anything. He’s the most experienced in terms of years, not output or effect on the country from legislation he passed.

He is not legislatively accomplished. I challenge you to name 3, even 1, bill Biden signed into law. The CHIPS act is the only one I can think of but I couldn’t tell you what that did for the US economy. Build Back Better bill? Again we don’t see the effect of that and 10 other Presidents had huge spending bills that were more effective.

Historically relevant???? What the fuck? Yeah, more historically relevant than the celebrity with 0 political experience. More historically relevant than the ONLY BLACK PRESIDENT. The guy who’s a career politician and former VP?? Wow how relevant and historic.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
Shit like this is genuinely painful to read. I know i’ve been shit talking Trump this entire thread but that doesn’t mean I like Biden either.

Experienced doesn’t mean anything. He’s the most experienced in terms of years, not output or effect on the country from legislation he passed.

He is not legislatively accomplished. I challenge you to name 3, even 1, bill Biden signed into law. The CHIPS act is the only one I can think of but I couldn’t tell you what that did for the US economy. Build Back Better bill? Again we don’t see the effect of that and 10 other Presidents had huge spending bills that were more effective.

Historically relevant???? What the fuck? Yeah, more historically relevant than the celebrity with 0 political experience. More historically relevant than the ONLY BLACK PRESIDENT. The guy who’s a career politician and former VP?? Wow how relevant and historic.

90 million people voted for Biden, buddy! It’s about time you deal with that! He’s the most popular president ever! 100% real votes!

RoxburyRick

Forum Clout
So i don’t doubt your story, but i doubt that its evidence of a huge scheme to steal the election from a president. Would there be fuck ups from the roll out of a once in a lifetime new voting method while everyones at home? Yes. Could it also be a small faction of rogue party members trying to get as much people to vote as they can, legitimate or not? Also yes. But the idea that it is a coordinated effort down from the top and spanning multiple counties over multiple states? It’s quite literally impossible.

The problem is is that irregularities, again, don’t necessarily imply the shadowy DNC is like a mob boss with rungs of people all faking votes. The whole problem with Trumps 50 lawsuits wasn’t that he seeked to eliminate irregular or illegitimate votes, it was that he seeked to eliminate these irregular votes that were specifically created to commit this large web of fraud. That was the part they could never prove. Many votes, R AND D (because being a cheating loser isn’t constrained to party) were found to be fake. There was literally 0 evidence of there being enough of these votes to swing states or the results of the overall election.

But TLDR? The point still stands. Trump just gave up on the election fraud shit because even he didn’t believe it / eventually lost hope in it, mainly because it wasnt based on any reality in the first place. And I totally understand WHY people think the election was so fucky even if i dont think it was.
Nice seeked stupid

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
We’ll reach African levels of corruption where both candidates get 100% of the vote but whoever gets the most 100% wins.

Those African soccer games are sooo funny. Where the winner of the league is determined on the last game of the season and it will go to goal difference and both game ends like 124-0.

I’m not even a big trump guy but he clearly won and I won’t pretend otherwise or I let the upside down world into my life, like calling Norton being a married man and not a gay wierdo.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout

That’s what I mean and he isn’t the only person I’ve seen say this nonsense about how Biden is the greatest ever completely forgetting how much the fawned over Obama. Even better than Clinton? Come on, man!

It’s funny how with Obama and Trump while being very different they had one thing in common - they were the “new” kind of politician. Obama was a one term senator and trump had zero political experience. The people spoke and they were sick of the “typical” career politician we’ve been stuck dealing with for years. Obama only have one senate term also helped him against career politicians because he didn’t have a long record of voting for things that didn’t work well (remember people like Kamala Harris using Biden’s racist school voting and comments against him - that girl was me!) But now we’re supppsed to be told a career politician who really has done nothing in his career is the best president ever? Not so.

Sue Lightning

IS SHE TALKING ABOUT ME?
Forum Clout
That’s what I mean and he isn’t the only person I’ve seen say this nonsense about how Biden is the greatest ever completely forgetting how much the fawned over Obama. Even better than Clinton? Come on, man!
It is literally the consequence of treating politics like a sports team. Obama, Clinton, and Biden are all good because they’re D’s which are my team! The objective reality is they’re all varying degrees of good to bad. And none of these guys are inherently “good”. Sure, Clinton did a fuck ton for the economy and the debt. But he was also a corrupt, election meddling, womanizer. And so on so forth. But to say Biden is better than Obama and Clinton goes beyond and is just insane. The guy hasn’t even finished his first fucking term. You can’t even compare him to guys who served two full terms.
It’s funny how with Obama and Trump while being very different they had one thing in common - they were the “new” kind of politician. Obama was a one term senator and trump had zero political experience. The people spoke and they were sick of the “typical” career politician we’ve been stuck dealing with for years. Obama only have one senate term also helped him against career politicians because he didn’t have a long record of voting for things that didn’t work well (remember people like Kamala Harris using Biden’s racist school voting and comments against him - that girl was me!) But now we’re supppsed to be told a career politician who really has done nothing in his career is the best president ever? Not so.
Its actually very funny. Refer to the sports team shit in the previous paragraph. Biden HAS to be good because he’s a D, so what was previously a bad thing for R politicians (old age, political worm) is now a thing to admire simply because you have to find something good about Biden. Honestly the one good thing I can say about him is he’s a compromiser - He won’t hardline and stick to D issues if it means getting a bill passed so thats why we have more oil drilling opening up despite his campaign promises. But this isn’t whats valued to the voters who want strictly left bills with 0 compromise.

I think something should be said about Obama and Trump though. It wasn’t even the experience but how they presented themselves. More than not wanting a corporate politician people wanted someone they could relate to. Obama was young, inexperienced and black. Trump was old, inexperienced, and a “regular person”. Even if they had 50 years of politician experience under their belt it was more about the fresh face than their actual experience. So basically what you said with a slight asterisk

Sue Lightning

IS SHE TALKING ABOUT ME?
Forum Clout
And also it should be stated that even though Obama spent a short time in the Senate what he did vote on helped him tremendously. He was one of the only people to oppose the Iraq war which arguably helped him win against the other Democrats in the primary + Mccain.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
And also it should be stated that even though Obama spent a short time in the Senate what he did vote on helped him tremendously. He was one of the only people to oppose the Iraq war which arguably helped him win against the other Democrats in the primary + Mccain.
It’s crazy how so many democrats said HILLARY IS THE MOST QUALIFIED EVER! Like they completely forgot she lost the nomination to a barely known senator with a funny name. What happened there? If she was the best ever why did the other guy get the nomination? Plus I remember Joe Biden being a punchline and seen as kinda dumb and a bit creepy but now we’re supposed to act like he was never a joke.

The whole “but Biden is old!” Stuff kinda loses steam when Trump is only a couple years younger so it shouldn’t be a point, that why I really wish the republicans had someone young as the nomination.

I agree though about Biden, his one quality was being able to “reach across the aisle” which they’re supposed to do. I remember during the campaign Biden said something nice about Mike Pence - like “I’ve known him for years, he’s not a bad guy” or something and left wingers got all upset WHAT! PENCE IS A NAZI! HOW DARE YOU SAY THAT?!

Last edited:

RoxburyRick

Forum Clout
He was elected to senate after the invasion. When he took office I'd say over half the country and 99% of Dems opposed the war

Sue Lightning

IS SHE TALKING ABOUT ME?
Forum Clout
He was elected to senate after the invasion. When he took office I'd say over half the country and 99% of Dems opposed the war
Bigger picture though. Which Dems voted for the Iraq war? Biden, Clinton, Schumer, Fienstein, Kerry, Lieberman, etc.

So yes you’re correct. Obama didn’t vote against the war. But he was very vocal about not supporting it even before the bill was introduced. Even if Democrats changed their stance half way through they still voted for it while Obama was very clear on his stance from the beginning and thus set him apart from the others.

RoxburyRick

Forum Clout
Bigger picture though. Which Dems voted for the Iraq war? Biden, Clinton, Schumer, Fienstein, Kerry, Lieberman, etc.

So yes you’re correct. Obama didn’t vote against the war. But he was very vocal about not supporting it even before the bill was introduced. Even if Democrats changed their stance half way through they still voted for it while Obama was very clear on his stance from the beginning and thus set him apart from the others.
You're implication was wrong. Just pointing that out

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
Forum Clout
There’s no point explaining to people who don’t agree, there brain shuts down when you try.

The only thing to do is just to say “lol trump won” and not elaborate because it upsets them so much because we all know he did.

Oh yeah, voting was halted when he had pretty much won and then it started again and 100% of the votes found after were for Biden and it only happened in the swing states and it has never happened before. It’s like being told to say Nikki Norton is a woman when we all know it’s a man. Trump won and everybody knows it.
I stayed up late that night to watch how things were shaking out but instead of looking at the % meters on the news channels, I watched the betting lines. Trump was -100 or -150 for hours and then all of a sudden he went +150 and Biden went -100 or -200. It wasn’t a case where it slowly trended closer until Biden took the lead - it literally happened in a split second. I remember saying “wait what happened” to myself out loud.

I turn on CNN and they were saying they found like 200,000 mail in votes in Michigan or something and nearly all of them were for JB.

And yeah, that was all she wrote.

I’m not saying they definitely did something shady, I’m just saying it’s prob worth investigating but people like @Sue Lightning get really mad when I say that for some reason.

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout
Some political firebrand and pundit on X would disagree, child.

1700259657528.png

RoxburyRick

Forum Clout
I stayed up late that night to watch how things were shaking out but instead of looking at the % meters on the news channels, I watched the betting lines. Trump was -100 or -150 for hours and then all of a sudden he went +150 and Biden went -100 or -200. It wasn’t a case where it slowly trended closer until Biden took the lead - it literally happened in a split second. I remember saying “wait what happened” to myself out loud.

I turn on CNN and they were saying they found like 200,000 mail in votes in Michigan or something and nearly all of them were for JB.

I’m not saying they definitely did something shady, I’m just saying it’s prob worth investigating but people like @Sue Lightning get really mad when I say that for some reason.
Didn't a pipe break in Atlanta or something? So they stopped counting while the rural white votes were counted then magically like 300k nigger votes were input at once.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout

I bet 5k on him and I went to bed being able to cash out 95% of it, it was in the bag I didn’t even consider it.

I won 5k on him the first time.