• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Is the economy fucked or not? I’m always doom and gloom but in my real life I see every company in my circle cutting increasingly severely…

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
And all the metrics are going down. I know a bunch of people laid off.

Everything costs more, all civil infrastructure looks old and broken and it isn’t being maintained.

We keep sending other countries 100s of billions for retard wars we should have no business with.

Is it actually going to shit or am I just in a bubble of bad factors?

Dennis Denuto

It's the vibe
Forum Clout
And all the metrics are going down. I know a bunch of people laid off.

Everything costs more, all civil infrastructure looks old and broken and it isn’t being maintained.

We keep sending other countries 100s of billions for retard wars we should have no business with.

Is it actually going to shit or am I just in a bubble of bad factors?
I'm against sending hundreds of billions of dollars to foreign wars but I hope you know that your country has a trillion dollar military budget. Every year there is literally a trillion dollars going to the military which is destroying the planet and civilization.

Companies are run by cunts who are making record profits and are hoarding the money for themselves while they treat employees like shit.

Would you like to read this copy of Das Kapital?

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
I'm against sending hundreds of billions of dollars to foreign wars but I hope you know that your country has a trillion dollar military budget. Every year there is literally a trillion dollars going to the military which is destroying the planet and civilization.

Companies are run by cunts who are making record profits and are hoarding the money for themselves while they treat employees like shit.

Would you like to read this copy of Das Kapital?

Oh sweetie, we are dumbledalf’s army and all the bad guys like Putin and Palestinian children are Voldemort. I’m sorry you’re too stupid to understand.

We’re the good guys. It says so right here in this history book written by Eric Hildeman!

Dennis Denuto

It's the vibe
Forum Clout
sweetie, we are dumbledalf’s army and all the bad guys like Putin and Palestinian children are Voldemort.
1000005226.jpg

1000005227.png

1000005228.jpg

I think I know who's side I'm on.

Turk February

Our experiences exceed yours.
Forum Clout
It's no secret that for 2 years the west produced virtually nothing, no industry, half assed services, but kept paying wages like the old days, even with a little extra on top. That money exists with no value to back it up, and though it looked okay on paper, it was always without worth. The consequence of that is that money is indistinguishable from real money with wealth backing it up. That's why a fucking cheeseburger is 12 dollars.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
For anybody who pays their own rent/mortgage and buys their own groceries and supports their own family and isn't on welfare, this is a no-brainer.
Im not super wealthy but I’m not pay check to pay check (is that middle class now? I don’t know) but I can’t see how anyone who isn’t either rich or living off their parents / the government can say things are going great in this country. We’re currently funding two wars with money we’re borrowing and giving it to places without expecting to be paid back. You wanna get sick look at how much the US gives to foreign aid to places all over the world every year and gets nothing in return.

The Ukraine nonsense has been going on for over a year and I bet most Americas think that ended months ago since they rarely ever mention it on the news. I remember they tried to spin inflation and everything costing more as OK because as Americans we should be happy to pay more to help other countries! Of course that bullshit didn’t take off in popularity.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Idk about you guys but my raises don't keep up with my diminishing buying power. My pay has effectively gone down.
Even worse has been the stock market has been pretty much flat for two years. My 401k has barely moved same with my stocks since 2021. I don’t know how regular people are affording trips / vacations and all unless everyone is going into serious debt.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
It's no secret that for 2 years the west produced virtually nothing, no industry, half assed services, but kept paying wages like the old days, even with a little extra on top. That money exists with no value to back it up, and though it looked okay on paper, it was always without worth. The consequence of that is that money is indistinguishable from real money with wealth backing it up. That's why a fucking cheeseburger is 12 dollars.
Im not super wealthy but I’m not pay check to pay check (is that middle class now? I don’t know) but I can’t see how anyone who isn’t either rich or living off their parents / the government can say things are going great in this country. We’re currently funding two wars with money we’re borrowing and giving it to places without expecting to be paid back. You wanna get sick look at how much the US gives to foreign aid to places all over the world every year and gets nothing in return.

The Ukraine nonsense has been going on for over a year and I bet most Americas think that ended months ago since they rarely ever mention it on the news. I remember they tried to spin inflation and everything costing more as OK because as Americans we should be happy to pay more to help other countries! Of course that bullshit didn’t take off in popularity.

We shut down the economy and borrowed more money for hysterical over reactions to a common cold that was known from day 1 to have an average mortality age older than the average life span.

Everyone said at the time it was suicide but we were full hysterical jew mode. It will be studied for centuries in mass delusional psychosis. People still think they need masks and vaccines.

Dennis Denuto

It's the vibe
Forum Clout
We’re currently funding two wars with money we’re borrowing and giving it to places without expecting to be paid back. You wanna get sick look at how much the US gives to foreign aid to places all over the world every year and gets nothing in return.

I don't think people understand how little foreign aid and Ukraine actually costs. It's basically nothing in the grand scheme of things. And most of the 'foreign aid' is just money given to gigantic corporations who do nothing with the money they're being given or if they do anything they basically take over the country's economy. And all this money to ukraine is going to either ukrainian oligarchs or evil weapons manufacturers.

The #1 money suck is the military. 1 trillion dollars a year. The GDP of the fucking Netherlands is spent on the military.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
I don't think people understand how little foreign aid and Ukraine actually costs. It's basically nothing in the grand scheme of things. And most of the 'foreign aid' is just money given to gigantic corporations who do nothing with the money they're being given or if they do anything they basically take over the country's economy. And all this money to ukraine is going to either ukrainian oligarchs or evil weapons manufacturers.

The #1 money suck is the military. 1 trillion dollars a year. The GDP of the fucking Netherlands is spent on the military.
Well that’s what I mean, the money we send isn’t going to “the people” and just those at the top who get richer.

Trump was right when he questioned why we send so much to these shit hole countries - it wasn’t racist but a concern of “we’re sending them money to fix their problems but the problems aren’t being fixed”

Of course since he said it everyone had to pretend that shit hole counties like Haiti don’t exist and saying that is racist.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
Well that’s what I mean, the money we send isn’t going to “the people” and just those at the top who get richer.

Trump was right when he questioned why we send so much to these shit hole countries - it wasn’t racist but a concern of “we’re sending them money to fix their problems but the problems aren’t being fixed”

Of course since he said it everyone had to pretend that shit hole counties like Haiti don’t exist and saying that is racist.

Donald Drumpf was literally Hitler. No, I can’t provide a single quote that’s racist or a single policy that was for white supremacy, you need to educate yourself on such matters. It’s not my responsibility to educate you.

Wow dude, really? Really? Asking why we need to give non Americans all our money? Wow! Snopes said that makes you evil!

RoxburyRick

Forum Clout
Even worse has been the stock market has been pretty much flat for two years. My 401k has barely moved same with my stocks since 2021. I don’t know how regular people are affording trips / vacations and all unless everyone is going into serious debt.
I hit really big on an options strategy right before covid, so I haven't lost money on stocks (not counting 401k) but I haven't had another win on the market since. I'm currently bagholding a loser

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Donald Drumpf was literally Hitler. No, I can’t provide a single quote that’s racist or a single policy that was for white supremacy, you need to educate yourself on such matters. It’s not my responsibility to educate you.

Wow dude, really? Really? Asking why we need to give non Americans all our money? Wow! Snopes said that makes you evil!
Anyone else think it’s funny they’re really ramping up the “Trump is literally Hitler! He’s trying to be dictator for life!” not even two weeks after we’ve seen many democrats be pro-Palestine and want to kill the Jews just like that Hitler guy wanted to do?

They know Biden is fucked because people vote with their wallets - any measure of a good president is “how comfortable were you” money wise under an administration. More and you see people that can’t afford basic shit and rental prices / mortgage rates through the roof. I don’t even like Trump but I don’t want anymore of Biden and his nonsense. But we’re told it’s the most IMPORTANT election ever! For 6th time in over 20 years.