• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

🤔 Is Matthew Berdyck right?

Has Rick begun to suffer?

• Yes

Votes: 7 24.1%
  • No

Votes: 22 75.9%

• Total voters
G

The fact that there are people this “normal” who are just fucking insane scares me. This guy could be your neighbor or distant family member. He doesn’t scream crazy until you read what he says and it’s a mirror of the Todd Michael Schultz guy. A mentally unwell individual who’s walking proof we need insane asylums back. I have never seen one of these fucking weirdos who claims to be stalked just be an average normal individual who’s really going through hell. It’s always some twisted delusion, or projection, or misinterpretation, etc.

What makes Pat so great, and Jackie by extension, is that they’re not even on the same level of crazy. People like Shane and Todd look normal, but when you read what they post it’s evident they’re mentally ill. Jackie and Pat look…normal…and when you read what they say it seems normal too. Until you put together 50 different pieces of context and realize they’re insane too, just better at coming off normal.

What’s bizarre is you’re sitting here saying I think I’m a gang stalking victim and I’ve never said that to anyone.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
‎
‎
Forum Clout
Hm lets see.
Apparently none of this happened. All just lies and slander of your character. However here you are obsessively commenting to every post and the sole reason you came here is to desperately get us to attack that dumb filmmaker. You are just a deranged faggot. This isn’t an argument. I won’t stoop to the level of arguing with a bum. I’m pointing and laughing at you. Please continue posting and being the new circus clown around here.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
‎
‎
Forum Clout
a 6 month old thread this dumb nigger is commenting in, responding to multiple posts and defending himself. No one was even fucking talking about this documentary or this guy for 6 MONTHS until you randomly appeared to shill your shit.