• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

🤔 Is Matthew Berdyck right?

Has Rick begun to suffer?

• Yes

Votes: 7 24.1%
  • No

Votes: 22 75.9%

• Total voters

stealthygeek

Reminder: Vincent D'Onofrio blocked Patrick
‎
‎
Forum Clout
Erin Brokovich has entered the Pativerse.

Screenshot_20230816_125509_X.jpg

RoTheHo69

if you ban me, you are gay.
‎
‎
Forum Clout
I've referred your case to the pentagon. We need to go to DEFCON 5 somebody called patrick a fat faggot. Launch a warning missile at each continent to show them we're not fucking around.

stealthygeek

Reminder: Vincent D'Onofrio blocked Patrick
‎
‎
Forum Clout
This Dr Nuccutelli studies gangstalking and says people like Rick are usually paranoid weirdos. Nuccutelli says he used to be on a podcast pretty regularly but the hosts turned on him and are now stalking him.

He cites this hit piece on "waronwethepeople.net" (havent read it but looks like some rense.com type of right wing nut job site) as an example:
Screenshot_20230816_152442_Chrome.jpg

Nice magnetism to mentally ill weirdos, stupid. This is weirder than Bret Easton Ellis' supermolested goblin.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
‎
‎
Forum Clout
The fact that there are people this “normal” who are just fucking insane scares me. This guy could be your neighbor or distant family member. He doesn’t scream crazy until you read what he says and it’s a mirror of the Todd Michael Schultz guy. A mentally unwell individual who’s walking proof we need insane asylums back. I have never seen one of these fucking weirdos who claims to be stalked just be an average normal individual who’s really going through hell. It’s always some twisted delusion, or projection, or misinterpretation, etc.

What makes Pat so great, and Jackie by extension, is that they’re not even on the same level of crazy. People like Shane and Todd look normal, but when you read what they post it’s evident they’re mentally ill. Jackie and Pat look…normal…and when you read what they say it seems normal too. Until you put together 50 different pieces of context and realize they’re insane too, just better at coming off normal.

Faggot Boqposter

The Alawite Assassin
‎
‎
Forum Clout
The fact that there are people this “normal” who are just fucking insane scares me. This guy could be your neighbor or distant family member. He doesn’t scream crazy until you read what he says and it’s a mirror of the Todd Michael Schultz guy. A mentally unwell individual who’s walking proof we need insane asylums back. I have never seen one of these fucking weirdos who claims to be stalked just be an average normal individual who’s really going through hell. It’s always some twisted delusion, or projection, or misinterpretation, etc.

What makes Pat so great, and Jackie by extension, is that they’re not even on the same level of crazy. People like Shane and Todd look normal, but when you read what they post it’s evident they’re mentally ill. Jackie and Pat look…normal…and when you read what they say it seems normal too. Until you put together 50 different pieces of context and realize they’re insane too, just better at coming off normal.
Jackie is pretty fucking wacko too…she can fake it a little bit but when the real jackie comes out she’s as crazy as Shane.

I will agree the best part about pat is he appears so normal…until you peel back all the layers of bullshit and realize just how warped he is by his own narcissism. It takes very creative, funny people to get content out of pat for that reason. Luckily this place has some of the funniest most creative people I’ve ever encountered—online or offline

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
‎
Forum Clout

The Todd guy was psychotic. I never tapped out so fast.

G

seems interesting at a glance
[MEDIA=youtube]8932t6Hx7WU[/MEDIA]

"he really wants to appear as someone influential and important", reminds me of a Milwaukee-based author and Puerto Rico-based housewife I know

Yet I don’t at all. That’s someone else’s story.