• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

🤔 Is Matthew Berdyck right?

Has Rick begun to suffer?

• Yes

Votes: 7 24.1%
  • No

Votes: 22 75.9%

• Total voters

RickReternal

I hope people Ouija you tweets after your dead
‎
Forum Clout
IMG_0893.jpeg

By the by, good Matthew’s chief troll is the PsyD who invented the iPredator thing Fat Jax was talking about the other day. I’m sure Pat is pleased at everything she continues to bring to his life.

Edit because my initial post was lazy. Fank you Mr. Stalkins.

Jackie posted this for some reason the other day.
IMG_0897.jpeg

The checklist was created by this guy.
IMG_0895.jpeg

He thanked Jackie for the promo.
IMG_0896.jpeg

This Berdyck guy accuses Nuccitelli of being a cyberstalking troll. He @s Jackie while doing so.
IMG_0899.jpeg
IMG_0898.jpeg

He has since started to @ Piggy, and seemingly issued a challenge to Rick’s Reddit friends.

Attachments

• IMG_0893.jpeg
    IMG_0893.jpeg
    227.9 KB · Views: 86
Last edited:

SFWA liaison

Heidi Hildeman customer
‎
‎
Forum Clout
I hope Patrick pisses off ole Matty boy. Seems to like making actionable threats.
apparently they had a Dr Drew ep lined up in which Mathew would meet the dude making the documentary about him. Flew them to LA etc, but he's such a belligerent retard that he sperged out at the drivers, make-up people, producers, and they cancelled it because Drew himself said he didn't want that dipshit on lol.

Reminds me of Patrick being cut from that BloombergTV series.