• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Important Mewler update

G

I hope Mewler finally snaps and commits murder-suicide. Putting them all out of their misery 😼

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
‎
‎
Forum Clout
It was barn owl with a six foot wing span, first of all barn owls only have three foot wing spans and barn owls are basically endangered in Wisconsin there has been like one sighting in the whole state in over thirty years
And they don't weight enough to drag off a cat. Even the largest species in the US doesn't have a 6 foot wingspan

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
‎
‎
Forum Clout
He had another how it got caught in a beaver trap and drug it home
Can't expect this faggot who never went outside to understand that those traps get chained in place and buried and there's no dragging them off. Also, if any of the useless retards in his family tried to take the trap off they'd just break the thing's leg to shit because those jaws clamp down tighter than you think and unless you know how they work it's really easy to have them snap shut. But I imagine Rodeo Hole Tommy was probably a master trapper on top of all the other shit.

Mr-Wrinkle-Paws

My name's Henry. And you're here with me now
‎
‎
Forum Clout
Can't expect this faggot who never went outside to understand that those traps get chained in place and buried and there's no dragging them off. Also, if any of the useless retards in his family tried to take the trap off they'd just break the thing's leg to shit because those jaws clamp down tighter than you think and unless you know how they work it's really easy to have them snap shut. But I imagine Rodeo Hole Tommy was probably a master trapper on top of all the other shit.
Staked down and trap weighs more than cat, has to be beavers weigh a lot more than cat