• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Imagine being such a loser that you find this relatable.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
i call BS as well. someone his age would had a similar experience during the quake/unreal tournament days. so his faux nostalgia boner is off by a couple years. if he went to college maybe he played N64 with his dormmates, but fatty didn't so that means he's probably lying for facebook likes.
He just saw how it was trendy for people (younger than him) online to mention playing Goldeneye as “simple times” the same way they talk about going to Blockbuster on a Friday night in the 90s. Of course Pat didn’t play Goldeneye because it wasn’t Star Wars and he didn’t have friends to play with. Pat played single player games if anything and is so starved for attention he lied about playing goldeneye with all his friends on a Friday night because “OMG ME TOO!” I miss the 90s soooooo much!”

I’m a couple years younger than Pat and if you were in high school when 9/11 happened this goldeneye nostalgia (middle school era) is aimed at you. Pat was drinking age by the time 9/11.

Last edited:
G

i call BS as well. someone his age would had a similar experience during the quake/unreal tournament days. so his faux nostalgia boner is off by a couple years. if he went to college maybe he played N64 with his dormmates, but fatty didn't so that means he's probably lying for facebook likes.
Yep, I’m about his age and I’ve never played goldeneye. I was playing quake and duke nukem 3D around that time.

Jenna

The Mix 94.9 $3000 Fugitive
Forum Clout
I actually lost my best friend during the summer before 10th grade. 7th, 8th, 9th: the sleepovers, the hours spent playing video games, talking about what cheerleaders we wanted to bang. Then I make friends with some kids from another school, one of them is cute and has a crush on me, and suddenly the only thing I want to do is dry hump my girlfriend on her couch.

I'm a good friend, so I tell my buddy to come hang with us, she's got single friends, just come hang. But he was stubborn and selfish, refused to hang and wanted to go back to Halo, so he gave me the big ultimatum and I chose girls over him. We haven't spoken since that conversation, the rest of high school he would just give me death stares every time he walked by. Years later at college, his little sister came to take a tour and hung out with me for a few days, probably could have but I've never really been one to twist the knife.

EraGodless

Forum Clout
He just saw how it was trendy for people (younger than him) online to mention playing Goldeneye as “simple times” the same way they talk about going to Blockbuster on a Friday night in the 90s. Of course Pat didn’t play Goldeneye because it wasn’t Star Wars and he didn’t have friends to play with. Pat played single player games if anything and is so starved for attention he lied about playing goldeneye with all his friends on a Friday night because “OMG ME TOO!” I miss the 90s soooooo much!”

I’m a couple years younger than Pat and if you were in high school when 9/11 happened this goldeneye nostalgia (middle school era) is aimed at you. Pat was drinking age by the time 9/11.
He was also in prime fighting age. You're lucky he didn't knock your fucking lights out.

Forum Clout
Can you imagine how insufferable Pat would be to play games with? He can't take a loss as an adult, so how bad would he take it as a child, child? He was most certainly Player 1, passive aggressively hitting pause.
I remember the summer before high school when it was time for everyone to get rid of all their faggoty friends because you were about to be in the big leagues. The first ones to go were the ones that had always been a nightmare to play videogames with. Its one of the first signs that you fucking suck as a person.

It was hard too because then people called house phones and they’d call it so I had to talk to them without giving away where the party was. Brutal and very awkward.