• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Imagine being such a loser that you find this relatable.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
I was 12 at that time and yea, having buddies over and eating pizza and playing that game was like a fawkin hoot at that time.

Then I grew up and accomplished other things. Unlike Fat Pat
Totally normal at that age. Pat was 18 and right out of high school. If pat thinks pizza and video games is the best night ever at that age then he was as awkward as we thought.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Totally normal at that age. Pat was 18 and right out of high school. If pat thinks pizza and video games is the best night ever at that age then he was as awkward as we thought.
I would have been 11-12 at the time of this with Goldeneye and all but Pat was 18 which really shows he mentally never went past the age of 12. I used to think he had the mentality of a teenager but he didn’t even make it to the teen years. Really explains why he only watches kids movies, anything above super heroes and light sabers goes right over his head.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Wrong as always, atalker. Pat and his "mates" were juniors in highschool.

Lots of lies here, the biggest one being Pat hung out with a “stoner” because not even being stoned can make someone want to hang around Pat. He was a friendless loser in high school, not hanging out with a stoner, goth kid, jock, and nerd ALL AT THE SAME TIME because kids in high school def don’t hang out in cliques.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
I can relate to Rick's tweet, but I was 10 when Goldeneye was released on the N64. I pretty much grew out of video games when I was 18. I think I was too busy working, partying, and somehow shagging women.
I think I was a freshman in high school when PS2 came out and XBOX wasn’t far behind which were big but you didn’t spend your Friday nights in high school playing video games with a bunch of dudes. That would be called a sausage fest and in high school that was the last place you wanted to be on a Friday night.

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Forum Clout
What was his name?
IMG_20220304_161224.jpg

victor_sanchez

buck breaker supreme
Forum Clout
i call BS as well. someone his age would've had a similar experience during the quake/unreal tournament days. so his faux nostalgia boner is off by a couple years. if he went to college maybe he played N64 with his dormmates, but fatty didn't so that means he's probably lying for facebook likes.

Last edited:

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
i call BS as well. someone his age would had a similar experience during the quake/unreal tournament days. so his faux nostalgia boner is off by a couple years. if he went to college maybe he played N64 with his dormmates, but fatty didn't so that means he's probably lying for facebook likes.
Funny how he claims to be such a manly guy that plays video games but has never mentioned playing Madden. Claims he played video games with a JV football player yet no Madden?