• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Imagine being such a loser that you find this relatable.

Forum Clout
25C42768-B57B-4A8D-9DDA-3132BC993000.jpeg

G

I'm younger than Fat and in 1998 my idea of a good time was pretending to care about what some girl was talking about in the hope that she'd let me kiss her and feel her tits. Goldeneye was a fun game and everything but hardly the peak of adolescence, unless like you say you were a total loser.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
I'm younger than Fat and in 1998 my idea of a good time was pretending to care about what some girl was talking about in the hope that she'd let me kiss her and feel her tits. Goldeneye was a fun game and everything but hardly the peak of adolescence, unless like you say you were a total loser.
I was DJing underground raves and everything that goes with that. Id take that over a slumber party anytime.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
I have a friend who did that. Me and my other buddy used to throw darts at the walls of his basement for it
I picked Jaws a lot like a total fucking retard because I thought it was cool to be the big, scary guy who's also super easy to shoot. I was always like "This time it's gonna be different."