• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Imager hate thread

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
Forum Clout
I've been doing stronglifts 5x5 since June. Had a couple of periods of setbacks, but since the year started I've done the lifts 3 times per week.

My arms are more defined then they've ever been and my legs are super strong. I haven't been injured either. Plan has been to build some muscle then add cardio.

And my gym has a steam room too.

It's working for me is all I can say.
Good on ya brothaman! No fucking idea what a stronglift is.

G

Good on ya brothaman! No fucking idea what a stronglift is.
Um hello? Obviously it's when you use your strength to lift something

ckoe5.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Snake

Forum Clout
I've been doing stronglifts 5x5 since June. Had a couple of periods of setbacks, but since the year started I've done the lifts 3 times per week.

My arms are more defined then they've ever been and my legs are super strong. I haven't been injured either. Plan has been to build some muscle then add cardio.

I've been doing bodybuilding at home for like 14 years and never once stepped into a gym. You can get everything you need at home with minimal equipment.

My split is:

Chest/Legs - Sunday
Abs/Cardio - Monday
Arms - Tuesday
Shoulders/Cardio - Wednesday
Back (Cardio if I feel like it) - Thursday
Friday and Saturday off.

I do cardio after a workout since I've read a lot of benefits to doing that since you already depleted your energy storage and you're going into fat after 30-40 mins of a hard workout.

Imager

STFUYSN
Forum Clout
Ah. That used to be Summer Weightlifting back in HS.

How much ya bench?
I'm in my 40s. I've never lifted in my life regularly before I started, so I have no idea how my numbers compare.

Bench is currently 160. I am sure I can do 165 but 170 will give me a hard time.

Squats I gotta be careful, as when I started going heavy my hips were really bothering me, but it's currently 200 with PB being 215.

Overhead press best is 125, but it's very hard for me. When I first hit 100 on this program I couldn't do it. But kept at it and now 125.

Deadlift PR is 250lb

Barbell rows also at 165

On all of these except deadlift, it's 5 sets of 5 as PRs. So when I say Overheadpress is 125, that's 5 sets of 5 reps 125 as PR.

No way that Pat can bench 250.

Imager

STFUYSN
Forum Clout
I've been doing bodybuilding at home for like 14 years and never once stepped into a gym. You can get everything you need at home with minimal equipment.

My split is:

Chest/Legs - Sunday
Abs/Cardio - Monday
Arms - Tuesday
Shoulders/Cardio - Wednesday
Back (Cardio if I feel like it) - Thursday
Friday and Saturday off.

I do cardio after a workout since I've read a lot of benefits to doing that since you already depleted your energy storage and you're going into fat after 30-40 mins of a hard workout.
If I ever need to save money I will build a home gym. I work from home and since COVID haven't traveled so going out to the gym forces me to leave the house during the day and leave work for a while.

Snake

Forum Clout
I'm in my 40s. I've never lifted in my life regularly before I started, so I have no idea how my numbers compare.

Bench is currently 160. I am sure I can do 165 but 170 will give me a hard time.

Squats I gotta be careful, as when I started going heavy my hips were really bothering me, but it's currently 200 with PB being 215.

Overhead press best is 125, but it's very hard for me. When I first hit 100 on this program I couldn't do it. But kept at it and now 125.

Deadlift PR is 250lb

Barbell rows also at 165

On all of these except deadlift, it's 5 sets of 5 as PRs. So when I say Overheadpress is 125, that's 5 sets of 5 reps 125 as PR.

I never was interested in doing PRs. Just gimme hypertrophy through working weights and a container of cawfee.

You do pullups, nigga?

Imager

STFUYSN
Forum Clout
I never was interested in doing PRs. Just gimme hypertrophy through working weights and a container of cawfee.

You do pullups, nigga?
No. I'll admit I can't do one. It's a goal I'm working towards. There's a pullup training machine at my gym that has a counterweight on it so maybe I'll see what I can do on it.

Stronglifts starts easy and gets hard fast. It's a simple program, which is what I like about it. If I can't do all 5 sets of 5, then I've gotten hypertrophied.

Also the creatine has been helping.

Snake

Forum Clout
No. I'll admit I can't do one. It's a goal I'm working towards. There's a pullup training machine at my gym that has a counterweight on it so maybe I'll see what I can do on it.

Stronglifts starts easy and gets hard fast. It's a simple program, which is what I like about it. If I can't do all 5 sets of 5, then I've gotten hypertrophied.

Also the creatine has been helping.
Don't fall into the trap of using that as a crutch. I took a hiatus the end of last year and started back in by December. It took about two and a half months, but I was able to start doing them again. I have this band specifically made to assist with doing them that you can wrap the bar with and wrap around your feet. I have three and was using the lowest resistance. I eventually shook it off and got back out of my comfort zone and started trying to do them. Even if you can only do 2-3 a set, in a manner of weeks you'll be increasing numbers every single week.

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
Forum Clout

Deadlift PR is 250lb

Barbell rows also at 165

Max is not set reps.
Max is one rep, heaviest weight you can do.

Loosely use body weight as a reference? Bench max should be at least bodyweight. Respectable squat is 2x bw?

Gymfags pls correct.

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout

Fucking love that app. I got up to heavier lifts in a year than ever in my life. And the dude who made it is autistically invested in improving it.