• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Imager hate thread

G

I like you very much. There's only like one or two accounts on here that I can't stand.

Imager

STFUYSN
Forum Clout
Your posts look so out of place without a picture of Judge Milian. That said, I was hoping to hear more of your opinions on niggers, jews, and muslims.
I may revert to the good judge one day, but I like reminding myself how much I hate people like Tom Cruz. Every time I login.

Out of the 3 groups, I have the less of a problem with the Muzzies. I'm not saying they're great, but the ones that hate America, many of them have a lot of valid reasons to do so. Most of the other ones are like many other Christians. Ask them what they are and they say they're Muslim, but do they adhere to all the tenents? Not even close. But I also don't want a mosque near me to have to hear that 5 times a day call shit.

And they throw homos off of buildings. Not that I wish that for our friend @CarolMaxheinie , but I think even Carol would admit that dealing with the problem people in that specific way keeps them from pushing drag queen story hour onto children.

So yeah, it's a tough one man.

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Forum Clout
You have been replaced by BDA, nothing personal kid, just business

0623-F476-CE95-443-A-9171-EAC3-F645-F266 (1).jpg

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
Forum Clout
I weigh less than he does, but I do have some to lose. Been lifting.
Aye Naye
Lifting is for gymcels.

Do pushups. There's no excuses about going to a gym. Got arms today? Well you can do pushups.

Morning/lunch/evening sets. Start at 10 each if that's all you can do. When your form gets acceptable, add reps. I got to 3x100 over last year, at 3x135 now and soon to bump to 3x150. 3x170 (500/day) is goal for this year but think I'll make 3x200.

We can't constantly shit on Patrick for being a weak fat faggot if we are weak fat faggots ourselves.

G

Aye Naye
Lifting is for gymcels.

Do pushups. There's no excuses about going to a gym. Got arms today? Well you can do pushups.

Morning/lunch/evening sets. Start at 10 each if that's all you can do. When your form gets acceptable, add reps. I got to 3x100 over last year, at 3x135 now and soon to bump to 3x150. 3x170 (500/day) is goal for this year but think I'll make 3x200.
Eh, I like using a rowing machine, going into the steam room after my workout, the eye candy on the treadmill, etc.
We can't constantly shit on Patrick for being a weak fat faggot if we are weak fat faggots ourselves.
Church. We gotta stay fit to call him fat.

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Forum Clout
Eh, I like using a rowing machine, going into the steam room after my workout, the eye candy on the treadmill, etc.

Church. We gotta stay fit to call him fat.
Yeah, sounds like big city amenities.

Us rubes may have just one gym in our small town that's a time-sink full of socializing yokels and not open 24/7.

And I'm not looking to work back up to 800# squats, the risk of permanent injury lifting heavy is far greater than bragging rights at my age.

G

Yeah, sounds like big city amenities.

Us rubes may have just one gym in our small town that's a time-sink full of socializing yokels and not open 24/7.

And I'm not looking to work back up to 800# squats, the risk of permanent injury lifting heavy is far greater than bragging rights at my age.
Dude I live in Waterloo Iowa. That isn't exactly big city amenities. There's two things to do here after 10pm: meth and Walmart. And I hate both of those things.

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Forum Clout
Dude I live in Waterloo Iowa. That isn't exactly big city amenities. There's two things to do here after 10pm: meth and Walmart. And I hate both of those things.
Your metro area pop is 160,000.

County I live in AND the county next door combined have <25,000. And half or more of them aren't people.

Imager

STFUYSN
Forum Clout
Aye Naye
Lifting is for gymcels.
I've been doing stronglifts 5x5 since June. Had a couple of periods of setbacks, but since the year started I've done the lifts 3 times per week.

My arms are more defined then they've ever been and my legs are super strong. I haven't been injured either. Plan has been to build some muscle then add cardio.

And my gym has a steam room too.

It's working for me is all I can say.