• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Imager hate thread

Snake

Forum Clout
hqdefault.png

Imager

STFUYSN
Forum Clout
In case you don't recognize the guy in my avi...

His name is Tom Cruz, and I found him and posted him on our very own kike hate thread. In the video there, he's turning single family housing where people are currently paying their rent, kicking out the families, and turning it into section 8 housing. He and people like him are why the neighborhood you grew up in sucks today.

I found this yesterday. So many douche chills.

A group of pals made a now-viral “Forbes Friends List,” and even went as far to rank themselves from wealthiest to poorest to prove it.

... “We have the friends broken down here from Shawn, my top-earning friend who makes over $5 million, to who we call ‘Broke Bobby,’ who makes $125,000.”
How could you not hate this guy?

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
In case you don't recognize the guy in my avi...

His name is Tom Cruz, and I found him and posted him on our very own kike hate thread. In the video there, he's turning single family housing where people are currently paying their rent, kicking out the families, and turning it into section 8 housing. He and people like him are why the neighborhood you grew up in sucks today.

I found this yesterday. So many douche chills.

How could you not hate this guy?
And if course they feature the least jewy photo they can find. And if I made what "broke bobby" did maybe I'd actually be able to buy a house and attract a woman who isn't going to be a burden. I can't wait til the boomers die so nobody is trying to justify shitty behavior like this