• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I'm writing a sitcom

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
No, child, you didn't. And no, child, it isn't. And no, child you didn't.
You are going to prison, stlaker.

You are mentally ill, stlaker.

You have been instructed, many thousands of times, to cease contacting this phone number. Continuing to do so constitutes felony telephone harassment. Do not contact this number again.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
You are going to prison, stlaker.

You are mentally ill, stlaker.

You have been instructed, many thousands of times, to cease contacting this phone number. Continuing to do so constitutes felony telephone harassment. Do not contact this number again.

You will receive a letter from my attorney, child. That second one did permanent rib damage.

DMAN

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
How can a Ghost kill itself? You're already dead! You would just float through the air and do a wonderful flip like Casper while your beautiful name appears in magical sprinkles for the opening sequence. You thought this was the last episode, but that was all the dress rehersal. Your movie starts today. "the rest is still unwritten" - Amy Lavigne, singer

DMAN

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
Staring at the blank page before you, open up the dirty window. Let the sun illuminate the words that you could not write, Reaching for something in the distance, so close you can almost taste it. Release your inhibitions, Feel the rain on your skin. No one else can do it for you, only you can let it in. No one else, no one else can speak the words on your list. Tell yourself the words unspoken, live your life with arms wide open. Today is where your story begins. The rest is still unwritten.

Stent

jewery duty
Forum Clout
donald-duck-sleep.gif