• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I'm writing a sitcom

SensibleKeks

Forum Clout
Oh well at least people want to watch your shitty show. Seinfield is garbage. And now it's in the garbage because that's where it belongs.

I'm gonna kill myself. Don't bother trying to stop me!
Well if you dont like that idea, how about this one?

It's a comedy about 4 quirky friends who get entangled into life's most mundane and perplexing situations. I call it Steinfeld.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
Well if you dont like that idea, how about this one?

It's a comedy about 4 quirky friends who get entangled into life's most mundane and perplexing situations. I call it Steinfeld.
I GET IT OKAY?? YOU'RE A BETTER WRITER THAN ME!

When I kill myself it'll be your fault as well as Patreeky's. Don't try to stop me.

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Forum Clout
God dammit. I fucked up. I FUCK EVERYTHING UP!! Here I go back out on the window ledge of my high rise writer's apartment.

I am going to hurl myself to my death. Don't try to stop me!
No one likes a needy old man Abe.

You can act like a man, what's the matter with you!

Remember that one Abe, you where in that masterpiece, are you gonna dissapoint all your dozens of fans by acting like such a nincompoop?