• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I'm sure this will be the one to bring R rated comedies back to the box office

alkiefuck2

don't call me scarface
Forum Clout
5eff7fb1faf597bfc72fce3eefb669b7.png

Don't get no respect, Johnny, no respect at all

EraGodless

Forum Clout
This is why I stopped listening to “critics” years ago. They are saying what they think they have to say because they’ve been told they have to like this.View attachment 124893
View attachment 124894Heathers but gay? I love my dead gay son?

Also no movie review in 2023 should have the word “ridonkulous”, that shit stopped being in a thing over a decade ago. That’s something Pat would say trying to get work writing for teen Vogue.
We're not coming for your children, bigots.

Screenshot_20230607_183951_Chrome.jpg

Forum Clout
Entertainment is so low-effort now. Even back 20 years ago, a piece of shit movie like Adam Sandler's Little Nicky had a decent poster...
That poster is so bad I thought it was supposed to be a meme mocking how terrible movies have gotten. It wasn't until I started reading the comments that I understood this was real. All it's missing is Awkwafina pulling a Stockard Channing/Rizzo for this to be the undisputed biggest piece of shit movie ever.