• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I'm sure this will be the one to bring R rated comedies back to the box office

chocolatehellhole

You are not creative, nor destructive. I am both.
Forum Clout
Bunch of actresses and actors, dressed in character, awkwardly kinda standing there in a white blank void with no background, posing for a camera or making a "heh, we're in a movie, isn't that WILD???" facial expression.
Like Patrice calling out that faggot from Workaholics, they all look indifferent.. like they could take it or leave it.

TomFromNawlins

Forum Clout
41141F69-79FA-402F-83D2-110340BE0634.jpeg

This makes no sense to me, but I guess I’m out of touch.

Cuphead

Formerly know as Fat Abbot
Forum Clout
View attachment 124888

All the reviews make sure to mention it's a great queer film. YUCK

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
View attachment 124888

That literally makes no sense and the poster doesn't imply any of that at all. My guess would have been that the movie was about the ugly cheerleaders at the BOTTOM of the pyramid and Marshawn Lynch was their coach or some shit. I feel like that would be a better movie. They should scrap this shit and make my cheerleader movie. It'll be a direct ripoff of Bring It On and Mean Girls.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
This is why I stopped listening to “critics” years ago. They are saying what they think they have to say because they’ve been told they have to like this.
IMG_8271.jpeg

IMG_8272.jpeg
Heathers but gay? I love my dead gay son?

Also no movie review in 2023 should have the word “ridonkulous”, that shit stopped being in a thing over a decade ago. That’s something Pat would say trying to get work writing for teen Vogue.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
"Exactly the movie I wanted in high school, but I'm so glad I have it now."

Look at her picture. She's one of those queers who only fucks and dates guys.
They’ve been told they have to like this because it’s a “queer” movie feature high school girls and they don’t want to look like they don’t “get it” or they are against queer movies (when did that become a genre?) it’s the same with that gay box office bomb “Bros” that critics were calling one of the greatest comedies of all time.

My friend works as a movie reviewer in LA and they go to great lengths to get good reviews even if they know the movie isn’t good. Stuff like special screenings at cool places, big food spread, swag bags, and other perks. My friend reviewed Arnold Schwarzenegger’s “The Last Stand” and he go to see Arnold drive a tank over a car at the screening and meet him which made him say the movie was great.

RobertMewler

Forum Clout
All the reviews make sure to mention it's a great queer film. YUCK
This is why I stopped listening to “critics” years ago. They are saying what they think they have to say because they’ve been told they have to like this.View attachment 124893
View attachment 124894Heathers but gay? I love my dead gay son?

Also no movie review in 2023 should have the word “ridonkulous”, that shit stopped being in a thing over a decade ago. That’s something Pat would say trying to get work writing for teen Vogue.

G

Holy shit this looks even worse than I expected. It looks like it was written as some sort of revenge fantasy by fags that got picked on in High School

[MEDIA=youtube]vH5NAahf76s[/MEDIA]

You're right, this might be a little too "coming of age" for the boomers in off topic

I feel like the director's previous film would be VURY well received here

[MEDIA=youtube]3y9Da-91t-I:8[/MEDIA]