I'm so sorry, Honey Badger.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
‎
‎
It will no doubt be submitted as evidence in the MPD case, to show both how desperate for conflict he is (he called the "stlaker" back!) and how badly he wants fame and a payoff.
If that MPD suit actually goes anywhere Pat will def get caught lying under oath and have another “that did not occur!” But much more insane outburst.

DrTorqueCarlisi

Defendant/Debtor
‎
‎
If that MPD suit actually goes anywhere Pat will def get caught lying under oath and have another “that did not occur!” But much more insane outburst.

He can't keep track of what he does and says from day to day. Testifying under oath and police body cam footage are going to be his worst nightmare. We can only hope things progress to that point.

I assume even shitty lawyers would know they could never, ever put him on the stand for that reason. He'd be his own worst enemy on the stand, as he is in everyday life.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
‎
‎
He can't keep track of what he does and says from day to day. Testifying under oath and police body cam footage are going to be his worst nightmare. We can only hope things progress to that point.

I assume even shitty lawyers would know they could never, ever put him on the stand for that reason. He'd be his own worst enemy on the stand, as he is in everyday life.
I just hope the MPD make an example of him for all the types that true to sue the city for a pay day. I can’t imagine living in a city that my police department is well aware of me and thinks I’m an asshole.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
‎
‎
Looking up “plea deal” you get some prime oinks
IMG_2910.jpeg

IMG_2911.jpeg

IMG_2912.jpeg