I'm so sorry, Honey Badger.

G

Steve the Pirate needs to get more of the forems treatment. Complete faggot
triem1.jpg

O-BLOCK NIGGA!

Ask me about my cock size
all you did was have your dumpy wife pay me almost 100k. I've committed no crimes and you don't even know who i am you coping faggot. I'll never be a defendant. Cope and then die of high blood pressure fatso.
Are his days of suing this place and individual users over, legally? Can he reintroduce another case, with different terms?

Some random twitter account that cost nothing and can be recreated gets banned meanwhile Fat Pat is slowly getting banned from every convention and doesn’t have the backing of SFWA anymore to fight his corner because he is a legitimately toxic person. I’m glad his life is in ruins and he is scrubbing strangers shit stains out of his toilet for a living. You are life’s biggest (and fattest) loser, Rick.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Has he been threatening 'trial' a lot recently? Is this a new Patism and possibly a new era of Pat? Did it take him 5 years to realize that trials happen before prison? Is he going for a do-over? So many questions with only fantastically retarded answers.
For a while he was oinking about plea deals and how whoever would represent us individually would take whatever was offered which was lots and lots of prison time for…tweeting? Calling him fat? When asked what crimes were guilty of he said they will be read to us by our arresting officer yet those officers didn’t give a shit about Dan Mullen sitting in a court room.