• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I’m so insanely sad Patposting is dead.

G

What a shame.

I’m going to miss the pants shitting retard making pants shitting retarded takes. Its always so shocking and unexpected. Its not like I can open Twitter and see a thousand other retards saying equally retarded shit.

Anyway I got some ideas for the “NEW RICK” you have Pants shitting retard liberal A and Pants shitting retard liberal B. THIS IS THE NEW RICK! Because thats how we “picked” people before, right? A concerted attempt to deviate attention onto a single person? Its totally not random.

Anyway, I guess nows the time to ask. Who’s this bald guy with the Earring at the top of the page? Is he a Pat character?
you forgot "As a gay man..."

SoloJoeAcousticShow

Ain't it fun?
Forum Clout
That was like 50% of the ona show before Obama president nahhhhh cumio started his boring race shit.

Linger longa
I bet she doesn't even acknowledge Weird Al Yankovic as the comedic genius he is for coming up with that.
Niggers don't get corny satire, it's like it eludes them. I bet Patrice liked him and listened to him on the DL.

Forum Clout
I can open Twitter and see a thousand other retards saying equally retarded shit.

images (35).jpeg

He told someone their father didn't have a penis that's why he had daughters.

stealthygeek

Reminder: Vincent D'Onofrio blocked Patrick
Forum Clout
Snake hasn't posted since long before then.
Doubtful. Pretty sure he's on a bit account or two. He's got a tell (grammar fuck up). I've seen a few others messing it up too tbf but it's rare because you learn this shit in 4th grade.

I used to know this black kid who was an editor for a publisher in Philly of all places and it was the error that annoyed him most. Always thought it was funny that he would've thought that arguably the biggest racist here was a retard and it has nothing to do with his racism. (Love ya, miss ya, Snake)

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Pat hasn’t tweeted anything in 17 hours. Maybe he died after getting into back and forth fights with Boomia, Honey Badger, and his Toilet. Be very fitting for Pat to die with Pat posting.

G

There's gonna be a ton of new patposters once porsalin's documentary comes out. I know most will be fags, but hey... At least a few of them have to be somewhat funny and talented

Petworth dude

Run PFG
Forum Clout
There's gonna be a ton of new patposters once porsalin's documentary comes out. I know most will be fags, but hey... At least a few of them have to be somewhat funny and talented
Unless our pajeet overlord lets new users in, the new patposters won't be joining us here.

THE D

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
Doubtful. Pretty sure he's on a bit account or two. He's got a tell (grammar fuck up). I've seen a few others messing it up too tbf but it's rare because you learn this shit in 4th grade.

I used to know this black kid who was an editor for a publisher in Philly of all places and it was the error that annoyed him most. Always thought it was funny that he would've thought that arguably the biggest racist here was a retard and it has nothing to do with his racism. (Love ya, miss ya, Snake)

Lmao. Please inform me of his crutch. *sniff*