• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I’m so insanely sad Patposting is dead.

DominusOdium

Come back, Liz Clarke
Forum Clout
Hildyposting is truly and actually dead.
His sister being a whore and people making Hildy heads and turds shoot out of her cunt was the height of Hildy posting.
Driving him from this place after showing him this, amongst all the other nudes of his whore sister and destroying his fake moral stance will never be topped and I think victory was fairly complete.

chewtoycock

$200 worth of dead meat
Forum Clout
Hildyposting is truly and actually dead.

Driving him from this place after showing him this, amongst all the other nudes of his whore sister and destroying his fake moral stance will never be topped and I think victory was fairly complete.
He is almost certainly stewing in a depression where he is just focusing on the humming of his appliances. I almost feel bad for him, but until he retracts his comments about "celibate pedophilia" I can't give a care. In any case, that faggot is dead and buried.

RobertMewler

Forum Clout
He's .... No no, wait... Hehe.... Hold on, hold on.... HE'S FAT!!!! Heheuheuheuheuheu.. You don't think he's in-shape, Carol??? TEE HEE!!!!!

Heuehueheue. What, Mewler, You don't think Patrick is a firebrand with a whole bunch of Twitter followers? TEE HEE!!!!

I bet Patrick has a big fat dog, or a big fat cat!! He probably has fat fish!! Even the bugs in house are fat!!! Because he's fat! Or maybe, No, wait.. Maybe the cat and dog, and fish, and bugs are all skinny, because Patrick eats ALL the food in the house! Because he's FAT! And stupid! TEE HEE!!!!

I appreciate the good work like the fake journalist recordings, that's some good old fashioned O&A content there.

But patposting itself is nauseating. And yes, just today. The tone of patposting is unlike any other O&A comments section, outside of YouTube of course, with the Opie Hater Zombies, just substitute Patrick's name for Opie's. The delusion is very similar.

And it's no miracle all the most dedicated patposters are the biggest faggots among us. Boomia... Snake... Mewler... The guy with the Paul Wimer avatars... Just a complete and total circle jerk of Sublebrities basking in their "RANKING"

White Nigger behavior.
I haven't posted a Mewler Report since last December. The last time I made a Pat post was in July and Snake hasn't posted since long before then. Linger longer! Nice try with the hate though. Opie haters do suck though. Agreed on that.

EraGodless

Forum Clout
He's .... No no, wait... Hehe.... Hold on, hold on.... HE'S FAT!!!! Heheuheuheuheuheu.. You don't think he's in-shape, Carol??? TEE HEE!!!!!

Heuehueheue. What, Mewler, You don't think Patrick is a firebrand with a whole bunch of Twitter followers? TEE HEE!!!!

I bet Patrick has a big fat dog, or a big fat cat!! He probably has fat fish!! Even the bugs in house are fat!!! Because he's fat! Or maybe, No, wait.. Maybe the cat and dog, and fish, and bugs are all skinny, because Patrick eats ALL the food in the house! Because he's FAT! And stupid! TEE HEE!!!!

I appreciate the good work like the fake journalist recordings, that's some good old fashioned O&A content there.

But patposting itself is nauseating. And yes, just today. The tone of patposting is unlike any other O&A comments section, outside of YouTube of course, with the Opie Hater Zombies, just substitute Patrick's name for Opie's. The delusion is very similar.

And it's no miracle all the most dedicated patposters are the biggest faggots among us. Boomia... Snake... Mewler... The guy with the Paul Wimer avatars... Just a complete and total circle jerk of Sublebrities basking in their "RANKING"

White Nigger behavior.
ZomboMeme 1950.jpg

EraGodless

Forum Clout

White Nigger behavior.
If you don't like it, there are other forums to post on of which you can sperg poetic about O&A and their lore.

THE D

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
If you don't like it, there are other forums to post on of which you can sperg poetic about O&A and their lore.

Lol, Look at this double-posting Patposting Boomer meme faggot. Nice passion, offended retarded.

This is the Opie & Anthony forum. Patposting is for literal mouth-drooling retards.

I haven't posted a Mewler Report since last December. The last time I made a Pat post was in July and Snake hasn't posted since long before then. Linger longer! Nice try with the hate though. Opie haters do suck though. Agreed on that.

Unlike women's looks, there is no date expiration on retarded behavior.