• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I’m so insanely sad Patposting is dead.

Sue Lightning

IS SHE TALKING ABOUT ME?
Forum Clout
What a shame.

I’m going to miss the pants shitting retard making pants shitting retarded takes. Its always so shocking and unexpected. Its not like I can open Twitter and see a thousand other retards saying equally retarded shit.

Anyway I got some ideas for the “NEW RICK” you have Pants shitting retard liberal A and Pants shitting retard liberal B. THIS IS THE NEW RICK! Because thats how we “picked” people before, right? A concerted attempt to deviate attention onto a single person? Its totally not random.

Anyway, I guess nows the time to ask. Who’s this bald guy with the Earring at the top of the page? Is he a Pat character?

THE D

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
He's .... No no, wait... Hehe.... Hold on, hold on.... HE'S FAT!!!! Heheuheuheuheuheu.. You don't think he's in-shape, Carol??? TEE HEE!!!!!

Heuehueheue. What, Mewler, You don't think Patrick is a firebrand with a whole bunch of Twitter followers? TEE HEE!!!!

I bet Patrick has a big fat dog, or a big fat cat!! He probably has fat fish!! Even the bugs in house are fat!!! Because he's fat! Or maybe, No, wait.. Maybe the cat and dog, and fish, and bugs are all skinny, because Patrick eats ALL the food in the house! Because he's FAT! And stupid! TEE HEE!!!!

I appreciate the good work like the fake journalist recordings, that's some good old fashioned O&A content there.

But patposting itself is nauseating. And yes, just today. The tone of patposting is unlike any other O&A comments section, outside of YouTube of course, with the Opie Hater Zombies, just substitute Patrick's name for Opie's. The delusion is very similar.

And it's no miracle all the most dedicated patposters are the biggest faggots among us. Boomia... Snake... Mewler... The guy with the Paul Wimer avatars... Just a complete and total circle jerk of Sublebrities basking in their "RANKING"

White Nigger behavior.

Sue Lightning

IS SHE TALKING ABOUT ME?
Forum Clout
And it's no miracle all the most dedicated patposters are the biggest faggots among us. Boomia... Snake... Mewler... The guy with the Paul Wimer avatars... Just a complete and total circle jerk of Sublebrities basking in their "RANKING"
Theres a lotta fawwkin problems on here who are 100% Kiwifags who migrated here to only post Pat. They know they’ll be made fun of if they’re only Pat though and do the bare minimum of learning O&A to blend in. But if Litcrit ever shut down they wouldn’t go to any other part of the forums.

It’s fucking nauseating. Linger. Longer.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
Theres a lotta fawwkin problems on here who are 100% Kiwifags who migrated here to only post Pat. They know they’ll be made fun of if they’re only Pat though and do the bare minimum of learning O&A to blend in. But if Litcrit ever shut down they wouldn’t go to any other part of the forums.

You know what I say?

BoomerSperg

Forum Clout

Name your favorite three retard-tubers.

Sue Lightning

IS SHE TALKING ABOUT ME?
Forum Clout
I always thought the lamest pat bit was Bernell Trammell.
Eh. It was ok. The lamest “bit” is people posting his tweets which always consistent of three things

1.) Pat being retarded about politics but not in some ground breaking new way, just him being retarded (Wow he’s a know it all? Never knew.)
2.) Pat being a manchild (He likes Star Wars? Thats insane.)
3.) Pat childing someone on Twitter (He totally doesn’t do this millions of times a week.)

HR@PaneraBread

Pretty soon we won't even need to come to work
Forum Clout
This is awesome, it's like a full on invasion of LitCrit

488ab59b1ba770b2c9abec41eeb6b322.jpg

86be18edc6050852b65411e52285ce87.jpg

Prison Enjoyer

Forum Clout
@Prison Enjoyer Lol i knew you would car crash this. I got just one word for ya….

How many times have people said "Patposting is dead", again?

You should know one of the golden rules is that every time folks start saying that, Piggy immediately does something fucking retarded that draws everyone right back in. Anyways your post sucks and is nawt funny, that's all.
BvwwTuOCYAEX3GR.jpg