• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Im renting Ricks air Bnb

BudDickman

Forum Clout
For the last 3-4 days he’s been responding “No you’re not” and “You will be obliterated if you try” to a troll saying that they’re coming to stay at the half-hovel. I think that’s acknowledging it?
Not really. You don't understand how the pig brain works. He may responding to part of your statement, the one about going to his house. He constantly lies by omission and thinks he's being clever by doing it.

He could be framing your statement as a threat to come to his house uninvited to murder him, which he would immediately neutralize since he is Action Pat. This is the same thing he does whenever someone says "I'm going to have a beer at Hoolis".

RickReternal

I hope people Ouija you tweets after your dead
Forum Clout
Not really. You don't understand how the pig brain works. He may responding to part of your statement, the one about going to his house. He constantly lies by omission and thinks he's being clever by doing it.

He could be framing your statement as a threat to come to his house uninvited to murder him, which he would immediately neutralize since he is Action Pat. This is the same thing he does whenever someone says "I'm going to have a beer at Hoolis".
Ah I see what you mean.

Rick Roblinson

Sausage-Fingered Vulgarian
Forum Clout
No, child. If you rent my airbnb I will leave a negative review on your guest profile. Brace for impact.