• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Im renting Ricks air Bnb

HoraceStanker

Why is Kyle varsity and you're not?
Forum Clout
My homeboy Shane lives in Milwaukee, got paroled last year. I was going to have him rent it and never leave. He's all full of prison tattoos and generally looks like an ex-con. Unfortunately he got pulled over in a car driving drunk with no registration and an urge to not go back in the can. April 2026 will be his next opportunity to rent the hovelette assuming he is a good boy.

Professor Rape

49 20 4C 49 4B 45 20 52 41 50 45
Forum Clout
My homeboy Shane lives in Milwaukee, got paroled last year. I was going to have him rent it and never leave. He's all full of prison tattoos and generally looks like an ex-con. Unfortunately he got pulled over in a car driving drunk with no registration and an urge to not go back in the can. April 2026 will be his next opportunity to rent the hovelette assuming he is a good boy.
We all have that one friend who keeps going to prison when you need him most. Is it that hard to just keep to your parole rules, fawk.

Kinderman

I’m not a playa, I just rape a lot
Forum Clout
That is such a Shane move.

Patrick O'Neal

Forum Clout
The moment you step foot on the property a well-trained squad of FBI agents will emerge from their hiding places, pounce upon you, place you in handcuffs, allow Patrick to get in a few punches, then take you to an awaiting jail cell. From there you will be informed about the details of your upcoming court case. A court case that you will lose, resulting in you spending many, many years in prison. I hope that you will enjoy all of them.