• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I'm gonna post an unpopular take

G

Rehab would do wonders for him if he took it seriously and it would also rehab his image somewhat. Whether it’s fair or not, sometimes when people mess up, they can play the substance-abuse card and garner enough sympathy to fix their image. I do think he could be funny again if he got sober. I certainly think it would cut down on his stupid racism.

Unfortunately I feel as though that time has passed. His heels are too dug in and he’s just going to drink himself to death.

The funny part of that is that this is what he warned lady Di about. Over and over again. He watched her disintegrate and doesn’t get the same thing, more or less, it’s happening to him now. Oh wait, there’s one more funny thing. His supposed best friend has helped other people get sober for years. It’s actually one of the few things I like about Jimmy, I do think he actually helped people with his stories. No matter how much of a fraud he actually is about his alcoholism, there were listeners who took it seriously and made better decisions with their lives because of him. If Jimmy actually does care about him it’s got to drive him nuts that he could never reach Anthony.
The last time he went to rehab, joe posted that he wasn't taking it seriously and just trying to fuck a 19 year old in there. Hahaha joe is such a bumbling moron. He fucking sucks

Renaus

Forum Clout
A very fag thing to say. Ant's downfall was exclusively his fault. Ironically by being incapable of not being impulsive like the groids that he hates so much. When he was first fired from O&A all of his friends were on his side. Like many comedians, Ant thought that people were his friends due to his "unique takes" or his intellect. Trying to be funny was beneath him. He was on the business of saving America from the groids, Obama, SJW, leftists. If you would be associated to a person that would just ruin your life in the process, you have mental problems.

Think of Mel Gibson for instance. He said something about the jews once. He got caught and lost his career. People are able to have sympathy towards him because he at least pretend to be something different. No one would try to be associated with Mel Gibson if he was still saying things like:
"THE JEWS ARE TRYING TO RAPE WHITE CHILDREN AND SACRIFICE THEM TO MOLOCH! HITLER WAS RIGHT GAS THE FUCKING KIKES NOW 1488"

Ant is tweeting kill all niggers every week. Not even major figures of the white nationalist movement like David Duke or Jared Taylor are like him. Many famous people, especially e-famous people had a similar downfall. Hell, you could say that his life story is similar to a greek tale called Fagarius. The story of a greek pedophile who was able to fly but flew to close to sun and ended up falling into obscurity.

Let's not forget that:
1- He is pedo.
2- Despite being for "free speech" he doxxed people who were mocking here for being unfunny at the LOS roast and many others from the O&A subreddit.

Forum Clout
Unfortunately I feel as though that time has passed. His heels are too dug in and he’s just going to drink himself to death.
:prance_md::prance_md::prance_md:
The funny part of that is that this is what he warned lady Di about. Over and over again. He watched her disintegrate and doesn’t get the same thing, more or less, it’s happening to him now. Oh wait, there’s one more funny thing. His supposed best friend has helped other people get sober for years. It’s actually one of the few things I like about Jimmy, I do think he actually helped people with his stories. No matter how much of a fraud he actually is about his alcoholism, there were listeners who took it seriously and made better decisions with their lives because of him. If Jimmy actually does care about him it’s got to drive him nuts that he could never reach Anthony.
I think Anthony is unconsciously doing his share to get people sober. Watching his demise certainly makes me want to drink less.

Coonskin

Don't thank the felon, Keith
Forum Clout
Anthony's a lot like that Peter Dante guy who was in Sandlers crew. Threw it all away in one drunken night and now deep in obscurity.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
He got hammered and spouted racial slurs at a hotel during the filming of Grown Ups 2. He was arrested for it and Sandler hasn't spoken to him since.
David Spade's assistant tried to murder him by blowing his brains out with a shotgun. They fought over the gun and Spade was probably pretty close to getting killed. And he still has talked to his former assistant about that night and pleaded with police to let the guy go to rehab instead of going to jail for decades for attempted murder.

But say nigger or kike? Especially around a kike? "The career is over!!" to quote the great Mel Gibson Tapes.

Queefer Sutherland

Fix me, Josh!
Forum Clout
David Spade's assistant tried to murder him by blowing his brains out with a shotgun. They fought over the gun and Spade was probably pretty close to getting killed. And he still has talked to his former assistant about that night and pleaded with police to let the guy go to rehab instead of going to jail for decades for attempted murder.

But say nigger or kike? Especially around a kike? "The career is over!!" to quote the great Mel Gibson Tapes.

Spade is a gentile with a nigger name. Of course he's cool.

So is Peter Dante.

A staffer, who happened to be black, tried to help Dante ... but the actor exploded, telling one of his friends, "You better tell this n**ga to give me my fucking room key before I f*ck him up ... he clearly doesn't know who the f*ck I am."

Dante continued to berate the staffer -- "N**ga do you know who I am? I'm a black belt and you're a black person, I will f*ck you up."

He also directed his venom toward a Latino parking valet -- "Hey Mexican, this is Santa Monica, do you know where you are? We don't need you."

That's when Dante upped his threats by dropping some famous names -- the report states, "[Dante] threatened to have Suge Knight, Busta Rhymes and Adam Sandler come to my house and 'f*ck me up.'"

According to the report, Dante also ranted that he was part of the Hells Angels ... and bragged that he has major Santa Monica PD connections who "knew him very well and they weren't going to help me at all."

In fact, the report says when cops arrived, it became clear that one of the officers "knew Mr. Dante and had already taken his side." According to the report, the officer instructed a hotel staffer to give Dante a full refund ... but it's unclear if the staffer complied.

A rep for the SMPD tells TMZ ... "We deny the allegations. Nobody gets special treatment because of their status." The rep also pointed out they've arrested all sorts of famous people including Al Michaels and Josh Brolin.

As for Dante, he eventually left the property ... and just a few days later, TMZ found him strolling around L.A. When we asked him about the incident, Dante told us he drops the n-bomb all the time because his black friends, like NBA star Marcus Camby, are cool with it.

And after he tries to explain why he's not a hateful person ... Dante dropped yet ANOTHER slur -- telling us, "[think] I'm worried about Harvey Levin? You can suck my d*ck too you f**got."