• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I'm gonna post an unpopular take

G

Makes me wonder if Ant will follow Dat Phan's lead by linking up with Tom Myers.

But of course, Tom will reject Ant because he's too good to associate with racist pedophiles.
Terrible Reddit-tier take. Tom Myers is possibly the worst comedian of all time. But I guess if politics is all you care about, then politics uber alles.

G

A nana redemption would be PFG but it's just not possible. Most likely he ends up like a combination of his mom and lady di.

The Bennington Flahrety episode is a great microcosm of the two paths he could have went down after OnA...Ron telling him to just be himself and be funny, mend the bridge with Opie and figure something out...Flaherty bitching about niggers in cities like it's something new and forgetting to laugh.

Dennyislife

Forum Clout
A nana redemption would be PFG but it's just not possible. Most likely he ends up like a combination of his mom and lady di.

The Bennington Flahrety episode is a great microcosm of the two paths he could have went down after OnA...Ron telling him to just be himself and be funny, mend the bridge with Opie and figure something out...Flaherty bitching about niggers in cities like it's something new and forgetting to laugh.
It really was a cross roads. He chose the racist cancer infected guy over the sober guy still accepted in his comedy world

Petworth dude

Run PFG
Forum Clout
Terrible Reddit-tier take. Tom Myers is possibly the worst comedian of all time. But I guess if politics is all you care about, then politics uber alles.
Yeah, Tom is hilariously bad, although he does have his own ironic fandom, especially among people who hate Cumtown/The Adam Friedland Show.

I used to moderate a Tom Myers subreddit that was essentially a Cumtown ban evasion sub. I know some of the posters here were on it.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
I, personally, can't wait to see Ant try out his new Christine Chubbuck impression on TACS. Might even subscribe afterwards.
That case was actually sad. Not a baller suicide like Bud Dwyer, or a funny one like Norton's

Edit I want to see a budd Dwyer comedy. Can start with him about to pull the trigger then flash.
"That's me. I bet you're wondering how I got here...."

Last edited:

Ladynyahh

The Hasidic Homeboy
Forum Clout
It’s fitting. You know in Nana’s wet brain she was the cause of his real downfall after riding on the momentum of Opie & Jimmy’s on-air fight. :image_9253:
The old gal could be reaching End Stage alcoholism at this point and doesn’t want to leave with any regrets. Well any more regrets.
When Anthony reaches full wet brain, I wonder what decade he'll think he's in. I thought it was interesting when Lady Di called in for the last time and she clearly thought it was the 1980s and Reagan was president. She thought she was on Navy ship. Maybe he'll think it's the late 90s on WNEW. I hope whatever state he's in, he remembers to live stream it

HipTuckerCumia

hard drive full of CP media
Forum Clout
When Anthony reaches full wet brain, I wonder what decade he'll think he's in. I thought it was interesting when Lady Di called in for the last time and she clearly thought it was the 1980s and Reagan was president. She thought she was on Navy ship. Maybe he'll think it's the late 90s on WNEW. I hope whatever state he's in, he remembers to live stream it
I'm thinking late 00's early 10's. By then he was fully formed: McMansion, guns, teen whores and Twitter. They'll have to take his Life-Alert button away to stop him trying to tweet with it.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
Anthony will still think that he is married and will be asking people where the air conditioner is he has to fix.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
Make the network free, accept Patreon never post on Twitter again, get Opie back (I'm serious) and start the Opie and Anthony show again, it doesn't have to be daily it could be once a week and cool it with the race shit and they will regain their audience again albeit slowly
He’d get thrown off Patreon in a week.

G

In order for Nana to have any sort of redemption arc he needs to make some big changes in his life.

What I would suggest is that he; put TACS on hiatus, make an announcement that he’s checking into a facility for substance abuse and go away for two months or more.

Let the mice run the cheese factory over in NY until the lease comes up and then close up shop. Pay the guys in the booth and yes even Erock, a severance and call it a day with NYC. Sever ties with Geno.

Move down to SC full-time, settle down with Missy, play with his anal eggs and lay off the Twitter rants etc. Missy at least kept him accountable somewhat and maintained a modicum of order. She at minimum rotates his shirt collection for him.

After all that he can re-emerge as the new improved version of himself. Regain the funny and people will pat him on the back for working on his issues, blah, blah, blah.
View attachment 108720
Rehab would do wonders for him if he took it seriously and it would also rehab his image somewhat. Whether it’s fair or not, sometimes when people mess up, they can play the substance-abuse card and garner enough sympathy to fix their image. I do think he could be funny again if he got sober. I certainly think it would cut down on his stupid racism.

Unfortunately I feel as though that time has passed. His heels are too dug in and he’s just going to drink himself to death.

The funny part of that is that this is what he warned lady Di about. Over and over again. He watched her disintegrate and doesn’t get the same thing, more or less, it’s happening to him now. Oh wait, there’s one more funny thing. His supposed best friend has helped other people get sober for years. It’s actually one of the few things I like about Jimmy, I do think he actually helped people with his stories. No matter how much of a fraud he actually is about his alcoholism, there were listeners who took it seriously and made better decisions with their lives because of him. If Jimmy actually does care about him it’s got to drive him nuts that he could never reach Anthony.