• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I'm gonna post an unpopular take

Forum Clout
I relate to ant being a racist drunk whose friends have all abandoned him.

I basically nortoned ants entire cynical personality back in high school so I relate to him. Seeing him sink so low hurts me. I hope he doesn't kill himself.
I don’t think he’ll kill himself, but lately I do think there’s a high probability he will be killed.

Not gonna lie, I will be legit sad when he dies.

G

Honestly and being as grown up as can be...in some ways this may help Nana.

Before the Club Soda Kenny incident and Cellar betrayal...the pinnacle of his life was logging in to Cozy.tv to lash out his frustrations on Black zoomers playing COD. No way can that be called a "life".

But this...this may have brought back some spark...I experienced something similar, mass-betrayal picking me up from a long-winded rut, and just driven by this rage-filled desire to get back and show them what's what. Maybe the anger is making him feel alive again for the first time in years.

G

Before the Club Soda Kenny incident and Cellar betrayal...the pinnacle of his life was logging in to Cozy.tv to lash out his frustrations on Black zoomers playing COD. No way can that be called a "life".

But this...this may have brought back some spark...I experienced something similar, mass-betrayal picking me up from a long-winded rut, and just driven by this rage-filled desire to get back and show them what's what. Maybe the anger is making him feel alive again for the first time in years.
Yeah dude that's a good point. My best friend abandoning me because of his girlfriend is a real kick in the gut. Hole shit ha ha I just realized that's exactly like bill Burr and nia! My friend's girlfriend is half black too hahahahahahahaha. That's fucking crazy.

But yeah it does motivate to be like fuck it, I'll get better friends. I'll become even more successful. 8 sinks.

Imager

STFUYSN
Forum Clout
Yeah dude that's a good point. My best friend abandoning me because of his girlfriend is a real kick in the gut. Hole shit ha ha I just realized that's exactly like bill Burr and nia! My friend's girlfriend is half black too hahahahahahahaha. That's fucking crazy.

But yeah it does motivate to be like fuck it, I'll get better friends. I'll become even more successful. 8 sinks.
Just wait until you're living your best live and he's living with a half-breed. Not even thinking about how miserable he is is the best revenge.

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
Forum Clout
Yeah dude that's a good point. My best friend abandoning me because of his girlfriend is a real kick in the gut.

Friends come and go in life, brothaman.

Hopefully you grow as a person and improve along the way and the friends you have often don't.

Take a break, work on you for a while. You'll find friends and probably a chick that better match the current you and what your goals are.

Dummy Gaynuts

Pookie-pie water-pig
Forum Clout

It'll all be for nothing if nana doesn't stop drinking and the old gal is too far gone and too much of a piece of shit

Forum Clout
In order for Nana to have any sort of redemption arc he needs to make some big changes in his life.

What I would suggest is that he; put TACS on hiatus, make an announcement that he’s checking into a facility for substance abuse and go away for two months or more.

Let the mice run the cheese factory over in NY until the lease comes up and then close up shop. Pay the guys in the booth and yes even Erock, a severance and call it a day with NYC. Sever ties with Geno.

Move down to SC full-time, settle down with Missy, play with his anal eggs and lay off the Twitter rants etc. Missy at least kept him accountable somewhat and maintained a modicum of order. She at minimum rotates his shirt collection for him.

After all that he can re-emerge as the new improved version of himself. Regain the funny and people will pat him on the back for working on his issues, blah, blah, blah.
F0E45A45-BF11-4AD4-9609-D91470BF3ECB.jpeg

Rutherford_b_Blaze

Massachusetts State Senator
Forum Clout
Friends come and go in life, brothaman.

Hopefully you grow as a person and improve along the way and the friends you have often don't.

Take a break, work on you for a while. You'll find friends and probably a chick that better match the current you and what your goals are.
Wise words as always from the Nigger Man.