• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I'm gonna get REALLY fucking drunk. The most drunk I've ever been in my entire life. ;) Then tomorrow I will take my health seriously, exercise, etc.

G

I'll keep my drunk nonsense contained to this 1 thread so I don't clog up the board with my shit.

Elderly Man.jpg

G

What’s with the binge drinking? Been down that road going the wrong way and it was not a good trip.
I'm not sure. It's really fun. At the start of the year I was having heaps of fun without alcohol but now I'm back home and:
1) My homeboy is in fucking jail (or prison?) again, so I have nobody to hang out with
2) My other friend is a fucking cuck whose girlfriend won't let him hang out with me anymore
3) I've got no girls in my life since I'm trying to just find an attractive white chick to settle down with, no longer "settling" with fat or ugly chicks due to fear of getting them pregnant

G

I'm not sure. It's really fun. At the start of the year I was having heaps of fun without alcohol but now I'm back home and:
1) My homeboy is in fucking jail (or prison?) again, so I have nobody to hang out with
2) My other friend is a fucking cuck whose girlfriend won't let him hang out with me anymore
3) I've got no girls in my life since I'm trying to just find an attractive white chick to settle down with, no longer "settling" with fat or ugly chicks due to fear of getting them pregnant
Well just try to keep it recreational. You don’t want to delve too deep, brothaman.

G

When I was walking to the liquor store, I had an "acid flashback". It's not what you're thinking... the air was crisp and it reminded me back to the night I did LSD for the first time with my friends. Those were good times, even though I think drugs are gay and faggot now. But spending that time with my buddies was good.

I was such a dick back then, and I stopped being friends with them... pretty much drove them away, like a Cumia to a Bill Burr.

drunk.jpg

I'd fucking love some good friends again. I want friends more than a "chick"... just a buddy to go around and make fun of homeless people with... is that too much to ask in this crazy world?