• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I'm gonna fucking snap

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
This shit is all pretty much one guy's fault too. He illegally started a little shanty town in his back yard and took whatever money the bums had to let them live there. Word spread, because apparently there's some sort of bum network and bums started coming from the cities to live in this asshole's back yard. It was immediately a huge problem because they're all fucked on hard drugs, desperate, thieves, violent, rapists, pedophiles and basically retarded. That guy's house got condemned and ripped down and the bums just stayed in this little town that had like two homeless guys who completely kept to themselves before all this. I never even see the friendly homeless guys anymore because they probably got beat up and robbed by some meth head city bum and moved on.
Oh, and aside from the people who now had homeless fuckheads roaming their neighborhoods, all the uppity cunts in town who didn't have to deal with scumbags breaking into their shit were totally behind this guy who was taking advantage of crazy homeless people and thought he was a Saint for trying to do something for "the homeless population of our town" that barely existed before he made the town a destination for the homeless.

His house got torn down and now there's warming centers, food programs and a homeless shelter in this little buttfuck town. They're never leaving.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
Just fire one off into the air
I don't even touch guns in situations like this because I could just end up shooting them. I didn't realize I was sprinting down the road after this bastard until I had already made some pretty good distance. Like, I never made the decision to do it, I was just suddenly out-crazy-ing the crazy guy and running after him.

G

I don't even touch guns in situations like this because I could just end up shooting them. I didn't realize I was sprinting down the road after this bastard until I had already made some pretty good distance. Like, I never made the decision to do it, I was just suddenly out-crazy-ing the crazy guy and running after him.
Not to mention the OPP would love to come over and hassle you about warning shots.

Uncle Floyd

Nice try, Floyd.
Forum Clout
Look at it this way, Abe...

cantrainallthetime-rain.gif

RedHeadpw2

Fan of the Era
Forum Clout
Just a bullshit rothco one. Does the trick for packing it in for a short hike and making camp.
Cool. I use a couple of old CA division of forestry contract shovels (wood handles) I inherited for heavy work. I'm pretty happy wirh my Glock brand lightweight and compact e-tool for small jobs. If roots or hardpan are involved, I switch over to a pulaski or cheap camp axe. I doubt most of these fancy lads here can dig worth a damn. I'll leave it at that.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
I just hike out into a national forest and dig holes on the odd weekend. Pretty much the only proper stress relief I have left.
What kinda shovel or e-tool do you favor? Brand? Handle type? I dig a lot as well!
Digging is actually great excersise. I used to dig big ass holes and ponds when I was a kid for fun. Sharpen your shovels, boys. It's not cheating. Nowadays I like to fuck up tree stumps with a sledgehammer.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
fucking cheater
FUCK YOU! HAVE YOU EVER ATTEMPTED TO DIG A HOLE TO CHINA AS A CHILD BECAUSE YOU GOT THE IDEA FROM THE SHITTY MOVIE "MAGIC IN THE WATER"? YOU'RE GONNA WANT TO GRIND THE EDGES OF YOUR SHOVEL SO YOU CAN JUST CUT THROUGH ROOTS, STUPID! FUCK YOU! YOU'VE NEVER DUG A HOLE TO CHINA IN YOUR FUCKING LIFE, VANCE!

RedHeadpw2

Fan of the Era
Forum Clout
Digging is actually great excersise. I used to dig big ass holes and ponds when I was a kid for fun. Sharpen your shovels, boys. It's not cheating. Nowadays I like to fuck up tree stumps with a sledgehammer.
Absolutely. Good luck with the bums. There's got to be a method or two that like-minded locals could put into practice to maintain a healthy amount of fear amongst that group.