• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I'm gonna fucking snap

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
It's been raining here for pretty much 3 weeks straight and I want to fucking go to work. Good thing I'm home again though because I just had to chase some cracked out retard who was swinging a pipe around off my property and he's lucky I didn't just get in my truck and run him the fuck over.

I live outside of town, so I shouldn't be dealing with this bullshit. I just poked my head out the door and said "get the fuck out of my yard" and the cocksucker stopped, turned around, pulled his phone out and acted like he was recording me, like I was the one doing something wrong. I've never had that happen and I've always said if it did happen, I'd smash the idiot's phone. I kind of blacked out and screamed at him and literally chased him down the road toward town. If I see him again I'm going to make him hold that phone over his dick and balls and I'm going to smash it with that fucking pipe.

It also pisses me off that everybody else pretends they don't see these cunts. Maybe if more people were willing to break their fucking noses they'd stop thinking they can just mill around on peoples' property doing weird sketchy shit.

Oh, and the faggot was wearing a mask. Thanks, government for normalizing that so these fucking unstable fucking crackheads get to cover their face while they're up to shit. Super fucking safe. If I shoot the guy, I go to prison. If I beat the shit out of the guy, no matter how many times I catch the fuck, no matter if I were to call the cops and do the whole job for them, just for them to do nothing until the fucker actually hurts someone or steals/destroys something valuable enough, I could go to jail. Even though the guy is carrying a weapon.

I seriously want to move somewhere that I could just fucking shoot these pricks with birdshot. I'm so sick of loopy crackheads who never seem to know where the fuck they are or how they got there. Because I didn't get ahold of the guy and teach him what happens when you fuck around with the shit that people work for, I WILL see him again. He will probably steal something, and when he does it's just gone unless I catch him. Because I told this asshole to stay off my property and made him feel like a bitch, he'll come back and retaliate in some way, because to him, I'm the bad guy.

Fucking record me, nigger. Nice video of you sprinting away from someone yelling "I didn't fuckin do nothin" stupid.

G

Co-sign on the miserable weather...also crackheads dumpster diving 3 am and my insomniac azz screaming (IM CALLING THE COPS IN 3-2-1) they probably know its me by now (2 years+ of me yelling into the night to scare them off). They cant even rummage quietly, and have to audib;ly grunt and mumble crackheady-banter that Im forced to hear because I keep my windows open.

gassers

CakeHorn/Say "Cookie"/BonnieMcFarlaneMe2 Alt
Forum Clout
It's been raining here for pretty much 3 weeks straight and I want to fucking go to work. Good thing I'm home again though because I just had to chase some cracked out retard who was swinging a pipe around off my property and he's lucky I didn't just get in my truck and run him the fuck over.

I live outside of town, so I shouldn't be dealing with this bullshit. I just poked my head out the door and said "get the fuck out of my yard" and the cocksucker stopped, turned around, pulled his phone out and acted like he was recording me, like I was the one doing something wrong. I've never had that happen and I've always said if it did happen, I'd smash the idiot's phone. I kind of blacked out and screamed at him and literally chased him down the road toward town. If I see him again I'm going to make him hold that phone over his dick and balls and I'm going to smash it with that fucking pipe.

It also pisses me off that everybody else pretends they don't see these cunts. Maybe if more people were willing to break their fucking noses they'd stop thinking they can just mill around on peoples' property doing weird sketchy shit.

Oh, and the faggot was wearing a mask. Thanks, government for normalizing that so these fucking unstable fucking crackheads get to cover their face while they're up to shit. Super fucking safe. If I shoot the guy, I go to prison. If I beat the shit out of the guy, no matter how many times I catch the fuck, no matter if I were to call the cops and do the whole job for them, just for them to do nothing until the fucker actually hurts someone or steals/destroys something valuable enough, I could go to jail. Even though the guy is carrying a weapon.

I seriously want to move somewhere that I could just fucking shoot these pricks with birdshot. I'm so sick of loopy crackheads who never seem to know where the fuck they are or how they got there. Because I didn't get ahold of the guy and teach him what happens when you fuck around with the shit that people work for, I WILL see him again. He will probably steal something, and when he does it's just gone unless I catch him. Because I told this asshole to stay off my property and made him feel like a bitch, he'll come back and retaliate in some way, because to him, I'm the bad guy.

Fucking record me, nigger. Nice video of you sprinting away from someone yelling "I didn't fuckin do nothin" stupid.
the rains can be really depressing and a mood killer tbh.

gassers

Forum Clout
Co-sign on the miserable weather...also crackheads dumpster diving 3 am and my insomniac azz screaming (IM CALLING THE COPS IN 3-2-1) they probably know its me by now (2 years+ of me yelling into the night to scare them off). They cant even rummage quietly, and have to audib;ly grunt and mumble crackheady-banter that Im forced to hear because I keep my windows open.
blare out some badass arab tune brother. Will scare them off.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
Them always fucking arguing with an invisible person is one of the things that annoys me the most about them too. They mumble everything and scream the profanities.

G

Get off the reservation brother

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Forum Clout

Thanks for keeping it short, old man.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
I'm certainly not suggesting or encouraging it, but would the cops really bother investigating if some homeless crackhead was found dead from a fentanyl overdose and there were no witnesses?
Some good samaritan needs to start picking them up when they're hitch hiking and just leave them on the side of highways far away or just way out in the middle of nowhere. They can go live like scavenger animals away from people. Be free.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
Some good samaritan needs to start picking them up when they're hitch hiking and just leave them on the side of highways far away or just way out in the middle of nowhere. They can go live like scavenger animals away from people. Be free.
I'm not joking about this, either. They'll either find purpose out there or die. Fuck em. There's not a lot of time to cause crackhead problems if you have to keep working to survive.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
This shit is all pretty much one guy's fault too. He illegally started a little shanty town in his back yard and took whatever money the bums had to let them live there. Word spread, because apparently there's some sort of bum network and bums started coming from the cities to live in this asshole's back yard. It was immediately a huge problem because they're all fucked on hard drugs, desperate, thieves, violent, rapists, pedophiles and basically retarded. That guy's house got condemned and ripped down and the bums just stayed in this little town that had like two homeless guys who completely kept to themselves before all this. I never even see the friendly homeless guys anymore because they probably got beat up and robbed by some meth head city bum and moved on.

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Forum Clout

gassers

Forum Clout
Word spread, because apparently there's some sort of bum network and bums started coming from the cities to live in this asshole's back yard.
1683225181127.png