• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I'm getting a fish tank for my birthday

MonsterSteve

Age.
Forum Clout
saltwater fish are the best but its much tougher and more expensive to keep compared to fresh water. You can do a brackish water tank and get freshwater puffer fish. They are cool as hell and you watch them tear apart other fish like a psychopath.

G

saltwater fish are the best but its much tougher and more expensive to keep compared to fresh water. You can do a brackish water tank and get freshwater puffer fish. They are cool as hell and you watch them tear apart other fish like a psychopath.
Yeah I'm definitely going for fresh water because I don't have the money or the maintenance to keep up with salt water.

I really am thinking about getting those weird little frogs he was talking about.

Toast

Forum Clout
And also if you live in Houston or south Florida you can just throw the fish away in any pond or steam and they turn into gigganigg fish that you can catch with a rod and reel they get so big.
Please don't throw foreign fish into streams or rivers. We have to keep electric fences in the Illinois River to kill Asian carp and keep them from swimming into the great lakes and killing everything there apparently.

medium wyzzz

Forum Clout
I've always said that Andy Kindler looks like a blobfish

0fDt14b4_400x400.jpeg

He looks jewish