• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I'm getting a fish tank for my birthday

G

My mom's buying it for me.

Now I need to find an Asian guy who talks like Marvin the martian to clean the tank.

I didn't charge you for the batteryyyyy....

So she's getting the tank but I'll be getting the fish because my birthday is on the 24th.

Any recommendation on what kind of fish I should get?
Little school fish like 5 and one loach or plecostomas. Don’t get real plants or snails. And never over feed. You get 5 fish and three die the other two will live a year or two, plecs can live for 10 years easy. Learn how to clean the tank too

Punished Dan Mullen

Calamari Ring Leader
Forum Clout
That wouldn't be very nice
Trust me it would be hilarious

viralhog-fish.gif

GloryHoleTorqueH

"Now put ice skates on dat bich." Peppermint
Forum Clout
Those sound PFG

Are they difficult to take care of? I'm just getting fish to have that's something relaxing in my apartment.

If you get addicted which it can be easy make sure not to buy tanks/equipment from petsmart type places always check online like craigslist and just clean it up good with some elbow grease. Everyone pretty much right about it all it just depends on what you want. A bunch of fish or just 2-3 small ones and watch them grow to big fishes? How many gallons is the tank?