• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I'm getting a fish tank for my birthday

G

My mom's buying it for me.

Now I need to find an Asian guy who talks like Marvin the martian to clean the tank.

I didn't charge you for the batteryyyyy....

So she's getting the tank but I'll be getting the fish because my birthday is on the 24th.

Any recommendation on what kind of fish I should get?

chocolatehellhole

You are not creative, nor destructive. I am both.
Forum Clout
Mommys buying it? Queer.
danshole.png

G

Mommys buying it? Queer. View attachment 95937
Yeah my mom's buying me a gift because I have a good relationship with my family and my mother loves me.

Funny how you called me a queer, yet you're the one who lovingly photoshopped a man's testicles and anus.

Also before you start that WhY dId YoU rEsPoNd? Bullshit, it's because I see you when you quote me.

I'm not ashamed to have a good relationship with my mother as an adult. We still buy each other presents for our birthday and Christmas.

Good luck on the hairy rectum photoshopping though. Hope staring at some dudes open anus while you were photoshopping it was worth the fraction of a second you got me to look at it.

You're a nuisance. Wigger King actually enrages me, and you just make me roll my eyes. You're the Patrick Tomlinson of this message board.

40E624B2-6949-4195-80FE-DADF1CDF4A5D.jpeg

G

Going to assume it's freshwater, what size? Cichlids and oscars are the pitbulls of the aquarist world, but there are a lot of real pretty morphs. I like plain ol' goldfish, myself. You'll definitely want a Plecostomus to keep things tidy.
Freshwater, probably just a little 10 gallon one.

And a Plecostomus is definitely on my list. Love those little bastards.

*sniff*

chocolatehellhole

You are not creative, nor destructive. I am both.
Forum Clout
Yeah my mom's buying me a gift because I have a good relationship with my family and my mother loves me.

Funny how you called me a queer, yet you're the one who lovingly photoshopped a man's testicles and anus.

Also before you start that WhY dId YoU rEsPoNd? Bullshit, it's because I see you when you quote me.

I'm not ashamed to have a good relationship with my mother as an adult. We still buy each other presents for our birthday and Christmas.

Good luck on the hairy rectum photoshopping though. Hope staring at some dudes open anus while you were photoshopping it was worth the fraction of a second you got me to look at it.

You're a nuisance. Wigger King actually enrages me, and you just make me roll my eyes. You're the Patrick Tomlinson of this message board.

View attachment 95940
Baby boy can't look away. Thanks for being a fan! I have a good relationship with my family too, fag. Nice emotional essay.

G

Get some mollies. They're hearty fish and come in all sorts of colors and patterns. They also help clean the tank a bit too. Males can be aggressive faggots, but females are typically fine. They also fuck like rabbits if you mix females and males. I've kept them in both fresh water and marine aquariums.
Those sound PFG

[MEDIA=youtube]DXa9NW5XuvM[/MEDIA]

I'll probably get more of these niggas at some point. They were fun to watch. They get pretty big if you have them for a while. They can live for like 15 years if you take good care of them.
Are they difficult to take care of? I'm just getting fish to have that's something relaxing in my apartment.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
Those sound PFG

Are they difficult to take care of? I'm just getting fish to have that's something relaxing in my apartment.
It's the exact same as fish. They live 100% of their life in the water. I just fed mine bloodworms and whatever flakey shit the fish ate. They're fine with fish too. If the fish are smaller than them they'll try to eat them though.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
Right on. Can you take them out of the water or anything?

And can I have a Plecostomus in there with them?
When they get big you can pick them up and hold them in your hand for a minute but I never did. I don't know if they can even move on land. They're pretty much built for swimming.

I always had an anus-face pleco. It did most of the cleaning. I really barely cleaned the tank in the years I had it and it never really got that bad.

Prince Bvstin

Forum Clout
I'd go down either of two paths based on if you want the aquarium for a hobby or just for decoration. If you want the former look at what kind of water garden you like the look of, get plants and climate control to match and once you've built a nice scenic aquarium gradually add fish a few at a time and see what responds best to your setup. If you just want to fill a tank with multicoloured fish then just get the guy you bought the tank from to throw in a few starter fish, low maintenance that you don't need to temp regulate and attend much to. Plenty of choice there. Share what you went with, lotta fawkin love for the fish tanks.