• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I'm absolutely obsessed with Donkey Lips now.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
The other cast members at that reunion all see it as “yeah we did this silly kids show forever ago” and have moved on yet donkey lips sees it as THIS IS MY TIME TO BE A STAR AGAIN!!! And is just being so obnoxious trying to be the funny one. Most actors that were “the fat one” learn pretty quick there’s not much work still being the fat one and lose weight but not Donkey.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
The reporter fucking calls him Donkey Lips lol.

I worked briefly with a guy that my ex went to school with (he got fired after like 3 days) and he acted almost exactly like this. Big fat idiot. I remember being blown away learning that the guy wasn't straight up retarded. I expected to hear that he was in special ed all through school, but he was just stupid and socially fucked and terrible at interacting with people. He couldn't guage when he was being annoying or take hints so people would end up just being like "please get the fuck away from me" and he'd still keep trying to joke around with you.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout

I worked briefly with a guy that my ex went to school with (he got fired after like 3 days) and he acted almost exactly like this. Big fat idiot. I remember being blown away learning that the guy wasn't straight up retarded. I expected to hear that he was in special ed all through school, but he was just stupid and socially fucked and terrible at interacting with people. He couldn't guage when he was being annoying or take hints so people would end up just being like "please get the fuck away from me" and he'd still keep trying to joke around with you.
The TMZ video he’s wearing a shirt with a character from salute your shorts. It’s so funny how the other cast members just see it as something they did as kids but as adults have other priorities and interests but Donkey is still being Donkey and acting like Salute your Shorts is the biggest and greatest show of all time yet it was only two seasons. Also if you go to his IMDb page you can tell he wrote his own bio, even bragging out being in Michael Jackson’s Moonwalker film even though his parts were cut out.

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Forum Clout
The TMZ video he’s wearing a shirt with a character from salute your shorts. It’s so funny how the other cast members just see it as something they did as kids but as adults have other priorities and interests but Donkey is still being Donkey and acting like Salute your Shorts is the biggest and greatest show of all time yet it was only two seasons. Also if you go to his IMDb page you can tell he wrote his own bio, even bragging out being in Michael Jackson’s Moonwalker film even though his parts were cut out.
He's probably the biggest loser I've ever seen in my life.

I seen someone make a fake concerned comment about him on one of his streams where they said "you're an example of someone following their dreams off a cliff."

These Tards on Deck guys really tear him up pretty damn good.

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Forum Clout

The way he verbally attacked her was so unhinged. She handled it like a fucking pro.

wbgreen

May St. Mel bless you
Forum Clout
He's got a combination of his own retardness, plus the fact that no one tells a wannabee actor that it's time to call it quits. He can always hold out hope, however slim, that the audition that will make him a star is right around the corner. Pretty soon you're middle aged with no assets or skills.

Same thing causes comics to kill themselves, which is often the funniest thing they'll ever do.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
He's probably the biggest loser I've ever seen in my life.

I seen someone make a fake concerned comment about him on one of his streams where they said "you're an example of someone following their dreams off a cliff."

These Tards on Deck guys really tear him up pretty damn good.
He 100% wrote his IMDB bio, take a look:
3AA57F9E-160F-498B-86AD-E330B2DECFC9.jpeg

I think he had like 2 lines in Dude Wheres My Car. Also that “rumor” came from him.

Turk February

Our experiences exceed yours.
Forum Clout
Wait, so he's fat, has a small dick, AND he makes women uncomfortable? ...I don't get it boys, seems like a pretty chill guy to me.

Martin

Thinks sucking cock is legal
Forum Clout
This thing has the feel of a found footage horror movie that ends with the cameraman being attacked by donkey lips after walking into a room in the late hours of the evening and discovering he had murdered the entire cast and was in the middle of eating them.

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Forum Clout
This thing has the feel of a found footage horror movie that ends with the cameraman being attacked by donkey lips after walking into a room in the late hours of the evening and discovering he had murdered the entire cast and was in the middle of eating them.
I honestly can't get enough of it.