• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I'm absolutely obsessed with Donkey Lips now.

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Forum Clout
Didn't expect to see ToD here.
Never heard of them until I keep digging deeper into Bower. I admire their dedication to keeping up with this guy.

I don't know how time can be wasted on someone like Patrick when this nigga exists.

MonsterSteve

Age.
Forum Clout
Moments of interest were 3:00 in when he talks about the black girls ass right to her, unfortunately you can't see her facez but you can feel it.

7:24 says the girls are still sexy.

10:24 he verbally attacks the reporter who asked them questions.

10:47 gets a hand shoved in the camera because he doesn't understand social interaction between individuals. Literally gets told to "go away" by Kirk Bailey.

21:55 talks about how pretty the black girl is and then proceeds to sing ebony and Ivory as she physically cringes and walks off and he's still singing.

That's all I really noticed, may have missed some.

But wow. 😂
I tried hard but I have to forward through a lot of the cringe. I can't handle it like the OPESTER.

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Forum Clout
I forgot to watch the last one you posted; i'll watch these after work.

This dude was cast'd only as the fat kid on TV shows, This show and Wonder Years that I can think of. That was going to fuck with his head for sure.

Funny thing too, if he just went on a fasting diet for a month he would lose like 30 pounds lol
Please don't forget to watch